Direct TV / directv makes you pay for their repairs!
The Directv HD receiver that was installed continually resets itself, will not display the correct time for programming, or the guide will just say regular schedule. In addition, the HD channels are frequently unavailable, it says service not purchased (although it is), the screen goes black. I called DTV and spoke to a supervisor. In order to get a technician to come out and look at the receiver, it will cost $70.00. This is to cover their equipment that they own. I have the option instead of getting a protection plan for 7.95 a month!!! Get the consumer to pay for your equipment, good idea Directv. What a scam. I have only had the receiver for 5 months!!! Suggestions anyone. I will be filing with the Better Business Bureau, calling local television stations and writing as many letters as possible. This should be illegal. The equipment is RENTED, if you are renting a house and the A.C. goes out, should you be required to fix it???
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - billing - my credit report - still linked to directtv
- DirecTV - service calls
- DirecTV - complaint
- DirecTV - home-directv
- DirecTV - dtv shut off whole property of 208 units