Direct TV / $1,500 for 5 months on $49.99 plan
My total bill on my $49.99 per month plan was over $1, 500 for five months of service. I paid one bill by credit card on-line, because they could not find the address to mail the bill to. Once they had my credit card they placed $400 on my credit card after I called to cancel. Every monthly bill was over $100. The crazy part of this is that it was for a vacation home and I only watched about 20 hours of TV per month. That works out to $15 per hour…better off buying movies.
Dont believe the adds, you will be over $100 per month on any plan.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - equipment and billing
- DirecTV - disputed charges
- DirecTV - cable
- DirecTV - cable 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior