Direct TV / monthly payment is not what I agreed on
When I signed up for cable with this provider, I signed up for a package amount of $39.99. Unbeknownst to me, I was supposed to submit a "rebate" within 60 days to be charged this amount. Well, I called on a different matter and was informed that I was being charged $90.00 a month instead, which I can not afford because I missed the 60 day deadline by 2 days. I spoke to numerous people, all rude, to try and get this resolved. I even asked to speak with the Supervisor and was informed that I would be on hold for around 15 minutes. I then stated that I would prefer to cancel and was then informed that I would have to pay the penalty fee of almost $500.00
I find this abusive and taken advantage of.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - discounts
- DirecTV - pathetic service on maintenance and service calls poor customer service!!!
- DirecTV - deceptive business practices 
- DirectTV - directv policy 
- DirecTV - no technical service