Direct TV / adding nfl package without my authorization
Direct TV added NFL package to my account without my authorization. My husband noticed the big hike after a few payments and mentioned it to me. I proceeded to call the company and spent about 1 hour being directed to a woman that told me they would never do this without my authorization. She said they hire telemarketing companies that may have called me. Oh, I did receive a call for that but I said NO. She said she would have to go to different dept. and I would be notified within 5 days. Well 5 days went by and I said to my husband " have you received any new bills yet?" Well tonight after maybe a month we get a phone call from them saying if my bill isn't paid my service will be cut. I explained to the agent the first phone call and she said nothing was noted only that I cancelled it along with my ShowTime . I asked to speak to a supervisor again after 30 minute wait I hung up and called again. This time I was told because I once had it they automatically renew it at NFL time. I explained when I initially signed up it was given to me as a promotion but cancelled it after 5 weeks. ICANCELLED IT . I NEVER WANTED IT.
The agent was only able to credit me $60.00 while they billed me for 5 months without my authorization. THIS COMPANY MUST BE STOPPED, BEWARE OF DIRECT TV.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv