Direct TV / unauthorized charges - refusal to give back for 8 weeks

Phone: 1800-347-3288

When my husband & I got an account with Direct TV, we made the mistake of giving them our credit card. Just recently we disconnected our service with Direct TV and instead of sending us a final bill, the slapped a charge on our credit card for the final payment. In addition to that, the didnt receive our receivers and dvr back as soon as they think they should have and they slapped another 333.27 dollar charge on our credit card. The receivers and dvr have all been received, and I just spoke with Emp#
415369, regarding our acount and I asked for a credit to our account for 333.27 and she told me that it was Direct TV's policy to not refund the money until Jan 5, 2009. They have charged our card fraudently and know they have and refuse to credit back our account for at least 7 more weeks. This is ridicoulous and I will never do any business with Direct TV again.

Comments

• Le
      13th of Dec, 2008

My name is Georgia Smith. I am writing to get a group of people together that has suffered from direct TV unethical business. I was ripped off by direct TV for 700.00 on the DEC 1 2008 the money was taken out of my account unauthorized. I am now not able to buy no Christmas gifts for my 5 children or grandchild. I am still trying to come up with bill money because I had to get loans just to pay my 850.00 rent so we would not be on the streets during the holidays. If you or any one you know are willing to email me your names and info and your story I am willing to find all necessary means to take this company down. If any fees would be involved I am sure with the great number of people as a team it will be worth trying to find funds to get back what we loss plus some for our pain and suffering. Please email me back at this email and Forward to others that you know so we can get this info out to everyone. God bless and reply soon baebae2_2000yahoo.com