Direct T V / protection plan charges

1 117 South Shore DriveFair Play, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 864 940-5955

I singed up for direct for 24 months, they aks if I wanted the monthly Protection Plan for $5.99 a month and I refused. I recently looked at my Direct T V invoices that are being deducted from my credit Card and they have been deducting the Protection Plan charges for the last 8 monthsat $5.99 per month. I then looked at my Contract and thr box is clearly unchecked that I did refuse the service.. Direct T V is a SCAM.

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Dec, 2008
    DIRECT T V - TOOK OUR MONEY

CALLED DIRECT TV SAID WE HAD TO SEND $221.15 SINCE OUR CREDIT WASNT GOOD, SENT IT WESTERN UNION AND THAT WAS ON DEC. 17TH ITS DEC.29TH AND NO TV AND THE PEOPLE AT DIRECT TV SAID WESTERN UNION IS LYING AND THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY EVEN THOUGH WESTERN UNION GAVE US ALL INFO AND IS NOW SENDING PERSONS NAME IN MAIL WHO TOOK OUR MONEY

17th of Jan, 2012
    DIRECT T V - overcharging and false adjustments
    Direct T V
    North East
    Pennsylvania

I have had Direct T V since April 2011. I have been receiving a bill twice a month. I had ordered just the basic package. I have been charged for packages that I did not ask for. I have a hearing disability and do not watch tv often. I just wanted the BASIC programing. I have been charged for things I have never heard of. Direct T V always has an answer as to why I am charged extra. My service can not run because I need this piece of equipment or that service. I DID NOT NEED THIS OR THAT equipment!!! I DID NOT want nor asked for this extra service.
    I had called and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told that their is no supervisor. That if I wanted to speak to someone in charge that I should write this letter and MAYBE someone in the upper office will respond. NO ONE IN CHARGE AT DIRECT TV !!! NO SUPERVISORS !!!
    How many more people on DISABILITY is Direct T V falsely charging???????
    I have been told Month after Month that my bill would be adjusted. NO PROOF OF THAT since 5/2011. All the people do is answer the phones and make false promises that you services will be adjusted. Lets give the jobs to American people and MAYBE they will be able to actually do something for the American customers. I asked for proof and I KNOW I will get NONE!!!

• Sh
      7th of Nov, 2013
    DIRECT T V - Money Dispute
    Direct T V
    5809 Harvard ave
    Oklahoma City
    Phone: 4056948672

We order Direct TV and there was an Installation fee of $ 20 dollars. They were authorized to take the $20 off, but they were not authorized to take the $159.00 off the card. And this is why I am having complaint this card is my son's card and he did give them authorization to use it for the purpose which is stated above. What can be done about this Situation. The acct # in Question is 6497441 the Phone number on the acct was 4058894808 it has changed. To 4056948672. thanking you in advanced.