direct shopping network[DSNTV.COM] / rude customer service,item not recieved

1 CA, United States Review updated:

dont buy anything from this company, customer service is rude, they make u wait on the phone for more 15mins, i am trying to find out why i havent recieved the ring i payed its been more than a month, customer service personel is giving me the run around he told me the order is back up but when i told him i want my money back all of a sudden i was told he dont know if he can refund my money back since my order is in the process to be ship out, it dont make sence at all since he told me the order is back up awhile ago and now its to be shipped out i did ask him when he answered me next week maybe or so, i ask him again if u dont know when will recieved my item i want my money back then he started to be rude so PLS dont buy anything from this company.I havent got my money or the item i bought from this company.

Comments

• Pi
      12th of Dec, 2010

I ordered a product from them and received something different. I ordered a three colors of tourmaline gemstone pack, and received three green tourmalines. When I called customer service, they told me that you get whatever we send. Also took them 6 weeks to send my package. Customer service stated that they need to make sure payment goes through. However, when paying by credit card, pmt goes through immediately. She stated I could return the item, but we are holding for evidence. This is also considered false advertisement which will quickly bring this company to a demise.

• Ak
      1st of Nov, 2011

THIS FREAKOUT OF A COMPANY IS A FRAUDULANT MESS FROM HELL!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SCREW YOU SO BAD YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE BUT TO BADMOUTH THE MF'ERS TILL YOU DIE..OR THEY UNTIL THEY FINALLY CHOKE THEMSELVES...LOL.

I HOPE THIS FRAUDULANT COMPANY GOES TO HELL AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE. THEY WILL GET THERE'S!!!
    CON ARTIST LOSERS.
    ART GARABEDEAN THE SO CALLED OWNER IS A CON- ARTIST ...HE HAS FALSE MADE CO.'S ALL OVER CALIFORNIA.
    JUST GOOGLE HIS NAME...YOU'LL SEE THE NIGHTMARE HE IS.

BY THE WAY I WANT MY 400 DOLLARS BACK OR MY RING AND GEMSTONES..

YOU LYING FREAKS.