Direct Shopping Network / Lies and misrepresentation!
Unfortunately I did not check them out before spending over $6000 on 13 orders from 12/22/06 to 1/13/07 under the impression that false, misleading and misrepresentation is not allowed by the FCC. All of the orders were wrong and I sent back for refunds and/or corrections. It took me making 40+ calls(with 100's of minutes on hold)15 unfulfilled promises to call me back and sending 5 faxes over the period of 12/30/06 to 5/23/07 to get some response. I did get a store credit for shipping only to use it on another order that came wrong. It took my undying persistence to get that and to get any credits that took 2 to 4 months and repairs took just as long. I never received the promised certificates of authenticity and received a couple certificates for products I did not receive. I gave up on that. I would not have gotten my money credited at all or the repairs if I had not been so persistent. The repairs were no good either. I believe that they try to win by wearing you out. Their promises of customer service are totally bogus and they lie,deceive and blatantly misrepresent on the air. I have everything documented but do not know where to go.
Advise will be really appreciated!
Direct Shopping Network
1239 South Glendale Ave
Glendale, Ca 91205, US
More Direct Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Shopping Network - Scammers 
- Direct Shopping Network - DSN states info incorrectly 
- Direct Shopping Network - fraud 
- Direct Shopping Network - FRAUD, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, THEFT 
- Direct Shopping Network - Stay away 
- Direct Shopping Network - Selling merchandise under the pretext that it is one of a kind and 30 day MB guarantee 
- Direct Shopping Network - Advertised vs Actual
- Direct Shopping Network - never received product, on hold 4/ever
- Direct Shopping Network - did not receive items (3) 
- Direct Shopping Network - did not receive merchanise