Direct Energy / over billing
I had a contract with Direct Energy Essential Sevices that expired June 30. Direct Energy Regulated Services sent me a bill for June 28/29 saying that they automatically assumed my service since my contract expired. I had switched to anoter supplier that begat July 1.
I would bet that they do this to many unsuspecting cusomers just to obtain extra charges. This is outright fraud.
They say that they are two different companies but I see a direct link.
More Direct Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal! 
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating! 
- Direct Energy - billing 
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas 
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner 
- Direct Energy Services - billing and processing
- Direct Energy - scam
- Direct Energy - the aeroplan points
- Direct Energy - billing gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas and electricity