Direct Energy / Atco Gas / indoor meter reading
I have lived in my house for 16 years. My complaint is that I have complained to Atco about moving the gas meter from inside the house to outside the house. Every month they knock on my door wanting to come in and read the meter. I refuse to, but only once a year I will allow them to come in. I wonder if I can refuse them all together until they move it outside.
It is very annoying and they have no business demanding to come into my home to read the meter, it is their meter and should be moved outside.
Would appreciate your comments
More Direct Energy / Atco Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal! 
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating! 
- Direct Energy - billing 
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas 
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner 
- Direct Energy Services - billing and processing
- Direct Energy - scam
- Direct Energy - the aeroplan points
- Direct Energy - billing gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas and electricity