Direct Crypt / david distefano / doesn't pay back loans

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Few years ago, we withdrew money from our savings and gave David DiStefano a loan. He hasn't even paid $1 to be applied towards the loan in 3+ years. He says his companies change people's lives and that is true. Our lives have been changed as my husband is working a second job so we can replenish our savings. He is a man who cheats and tricks people by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe he is an accomplished entrepreneur in order to get them to loan or invest money with him.

We are aware of a gentleman with great credibility who loaned him a significant amount of money. Not surprising, they haven't received $1 dollar. If this man is so successful as stated on Direct Crypt's website and social media accounts then why is he borrowing money and not making payments. However, he has no issues posting photos on social media with his girlfriend showcasing their expensive clothing, elaborate trips, and illegal drug use.

Message if you have given this man any money and not been paid. We are contacting the US Security and Exchange Commission to make them aware of a potential Ponzi Scheme.

Su
Nov 20, 2018

Comments

• Pb
      21st of Jan, 2019

Scam artist! Sent money and not heard from anyone and calls aren't being returned. I should of waited for history on them to be established. Trusted a friend!!!

David Distefano the founder has negative reviews online about being a scammer. The website is all one page and founders like Stanley Lomas have been removed from the site after I invested.

I have no doubts it's a scam, have no doubts my money is gone and this is a genuine and flat scam.

• Mr
      30th of Jan, 2019

@pboardlvr im starting to feel the same way you are,