Direct Credit Repair / Terrible everything!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-544-7283

I paid these guys $500 to 'repair' or remove inaccurate information from my credit report (i know i can do this myself but i have very limited time, that's why i contacted them). This has been over a year ago and my credit report STILL LOOKS THE SAME WAY IT DID BEFORE PAYING THESE PEOPLE. Later on found out the 'rep' that opened my file no longer worked for the 2 EMPLOYEE-BASED COMPANY, while the other guy simply ignores my emails and phone calls to the non-working 800 number. This is simply a scam, and i hope everyone reads this as more people keep falling for this.

I would be able to get better results by contacting all 3 credit bureaus myself and providing proof and evidence against any negative items in my credit report. But we all know it's time consuming, but hey i rather keep $500 and take my time to do it right than to hire a pair of non-professional-all-talk individuals who just run their mouths with FALSE ADVERTISING and clutter up the web site with FALSE TESTIMONIALS.

THESE PEOPLE PROVIDE NO POSITIVE RESULTS AND ARE A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.
Va

Comments

Pe
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Direct Credit Repair - Direct credit repair
Phone: 3056096628
www.directcreditrepairllc.com

The Company i thought was a rip off because it sounded too good to be true. After the first week i was worried and had not recieved anything in the mail. But once i did i sent it back and it was great after that. I have had my credit report soar up from there. I had about three collections, a capital one card, and a repossessed car! All of this was removed and i acctually have great credit now. (i just finance a new car!) i have place many compaints befor and i thougt i was time to say something good for once.
Ja
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Direct credit reapir - fast results
Direct credit reapir

i just got my first months credit report and they have helped me removed 5 items so far. I have only been with these people for the first months and i paid them for a full year. lets see how they do. so far so good.
Vi
  4th of Jun, 2008

Direct Credit Repair - Scam and cheating
Direct Credit Repair
Florida
www.directcreditrepairllc.com

They do not provide what their website claims, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! Only if you want to give your money away... Give them a call and see if you get a live person...
Ka
  17th of Jun, 2008
I ordered the free sample and then when I hit enter and saw that they will keep sending me the tea I cancelled. I called the company within five minutes of ordering the free sample and was assured that I would not be charged. I then received the sample and called the company back again because I was afraid of being charged. I was again assured that I was cancelled and would not be charged, but I could keep the free sample just to try it out. I received my bank statement this month and was charged $19.95 without my authorization.
Ma
  15th of Jul, 2008
HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES THAT WORK ONLINE WHEN I DONT HAVE AN EMAIL FOR THEM I RECIVIED A BANK STATEMENT THAT SAID THAT A CREDIT REPAIR COMPANY TOOK 90.00 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT