Direct Commerce Academy / Fraudulant charges

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

I went to this website following a link promising the ability to make some easy money at home. After reading the misleading information telling me to sign up for a set price (I think it was $2.99) I clicked to leave the site and it said I could sign up for only $0.99. I did it and then I decided to check online to see if this was a legitemit opportunity. Naturally I should have done this first but I thought that this one could be different. A few days later I received a phone call from a man from the company who began telling me about the opportunities. I explained that my phone's battery was about to die and to please call me the next day. Go figure, that never happened. I checked out a few emails that they send out providing new jobs to make money, but once you read through them they want a few hundred dollars to get started.
I never started anything with this company but had the feeling that I was going to see some bogus charges on my credit card. One week later I checked and sure enough there was a charge of $68.71 along with a foreign transaction charge of $0.69. I called one of the numbers to complain and the woman told me that it was in the fine print that I had one week to cancel or my card would be charged this amount. This information was never available on this website so I told her to cancel my "membership". She told me I would only receive $40 back, and it would take 7-10 business days to see the credit. This is just another bogus company out there scamming hard working people and taking you to the bank. Buyer beware!!!

Comments

• Sp
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Eharbor
    North Research Way
    Bldg K Suite 1100
    Orem, Utah 84097
    Direct Commerce Academy AKA Marketecture AKA Eharbor AKA Submit Solution is involved in ripping people off and laughing all the way to the bank... Here is a blog their employees have made that make fun of all the people they have stolen from. I cant believe it, it makes me sick.
    They make fun of Funny Cancelation Emails and Threatening Emails people send in, all these people want is their money back after being scammed
    Look for your self!!
    The sell ecommerce websites, seo, ppc, and social media from what their website says. They are also known as Eharbor, Real Estate Promoter, Direct Home Find, and Direct Commerce Academy.