Direct Commerce AcademyScam

Offers your own internet website to market products. Cost $2.97 to get started. They show glowing testimonials (phony) and claim publicity from TV networks (probably all bogus).

Only $2.97 gets you started to making several thousand dollars -- daily.

First they get your credit card for the $2.97 then they start offering upgrades. The first is a $1, 200 package for only $139. Carefully check "NO THANKS" and it then becomes available for about $70. Another "NO THANKS" get you a "how about $60 for the same deal? Another "no thanks " gets an even better offer of $49 LAST CHANCE EVER.

I checked NO THANKS to all offers. So far out only $2.97 on my debit card.

At this point I did a Google search for Direct Commerce Academy and found dozens of fellow suckers that had been hit with a second charge for $139 with promise of half refund or no refund.

I called my bank and they said cancel my old debit card and get a new one so no further charge can be made. My bank said this is common and thousands of customers go through this.

Conclusion: Direct Commerce Academy is another of hundreds of internet marketing scams. Phony and a rip-off.

Ki

Comments

• D
      Sep 26, 2010

DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY IS SUCH A SCAM! WHO READS THE SMALL FONTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER $2.97 TO JUST TAKE A PEEK AT WHAT IS IT ABOUT! THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT SAID AFTER 5 DAYS WITHOUT CANCELING IT WILL CHARGE A SERVICE FEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT! $139.95 HAD BEEN WITHDRWAN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT! I WAS STUCK @ A GAS STATION TRYING TO PUMP GAS AND HAD TO DEAL WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY! WHAT A PAIN! THEY ARE LOCATED IN BELIZE AND THEY WOULD NEVER TELL US THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION LIKE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS! THEY ARE AN OUT OF COUNTRY SCAMS WHO DOES NOT CARE THAT IF YOU HAD THE MONEY FOR THEM TO WITHDRAW YOU WOULDN'T BE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE! I GOT SCREWED OVER AND DEFINITELY PUT UP A FIGHT! A GUY WITH AN ACCENT KEPT TELLING ME NO REFUNDS UNTIL I KEPT GOING SAYING THAT I WILL GET MY LAWYER AND BANK TO DO AN INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES AND WILL GET THEIR SITE EXPOSED AND SHUT DOWN! WELL, THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A COURTESY FOR $70! I EVENTUALLY TOOK IT BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I WILL PROBABLY CANCEL MY CARD AND HAVE THE CREDIT CO. INVESTIGATE AND REFUND ME BACK MY MONEY THAT IS MARKED AS A FRAUDULENT . I WILL GET MORE BANK THAN HALF THE CHARGE THAT THEY WOULD REFUND ME BUT WHO KNOWS THEY SAID FROM 7-10 DAYS IT WILL BE BACK ON MY CREDIT WITH AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION CODE ALSO. STILL DDN'T GET ANY EMAIL. I NOTICED ON THE CALL THERE WERE MANY PAUSES LIKE SOMEONE WAS ALSO LISTENING OR MY COMMENTS WERE HEARD BY SOMEBODY ELSE THERE WERE SOMEONE WHO IS AGREEING TO MY ARGUMENT(THAT WILL GET THEM IN TROUBLE) OR IF I DON'T PUSH FOR IT AND NOT SAY KEY WORDS LIKE INVESTIGATE, SUE, LOCATION ETC THERE WILL BE NO REFUND! HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN! THERE IS DEFINITEY SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THIS "COMPANY." THE SITE HAS NO CONTACT INFO BUT RANDOM CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS AND NO ADDRESS. I BELIEVE THAT SOME OTHER COUNTRIES NOW ARE TECHNOLOGICALLY DEVELOPED BUT DOES NOT HAVE MONEY AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO GET FREE MONEY! THERE SITE IS JUST CONNECTED OR OTHER WORDS A GATEWAY TO LEGIT SITE LIKE THE BLOGGING SITE OR CLICK BANK...BUT THERE SITE HAS NOTHING. I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT. NOTHING IS FREE OR WHEN YOU FEEL IT IS T OO GOOD TO BE TRUE..IT IS! WHEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY ESPECIALLY ONLINE IT IS A RED FLAG! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I WILL NOT LET THIS GO! THEY WILL BE CURSED AND GET WHAT IS COMEING TO THEM.I HATE LIERS AND SCAMS!

• DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY is a SCAM! I signed up on Friday and by the next two days (Saturday and Sunday) tried to cancel my 3 day free trial and NOBODY was available on the toll free number they gave you on the website to help cancel my membership. Sure enough, coming Monday (the third day), DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY charged me $139.95. My bank changed my debit card and stopped further (unauthorized) transactions. I fought with this place to get my money back for two months, also expressing my opinions of them as senseless, worthless, inhumanitarian way of business of "helping people make money easy and fast" by not even considering ways to keep me as a customer.