Direct Buy / pyramid scheme
Direct Buy is nothing but a pyramid scheme. When someone joins, the person who made the original phone call gets a commission, the person who invites you to an "open house" (which is like a high-pressured time share deal) gets a commission, the person who sells the membership also gets a big commission. They don't tell you about the fees (shipping & handling), you still have to pay taxes and delivery unless you have the truck to pick up the merchandise.
In the meantime, you can shop the sales at retail stores and save your time and money!!!
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour. 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract