Direct Buy Membership / Poorly run business and a rip off!
Do NOT sign up for a Direct Buy membership. The free visit requires that you pay $4,000 that day for your membership. This is a poorly run business (and a rip off).
Approximate Dates ---
May 2006 - We paid our membership fees and placed our first order (and prepaid for that). The order was received in June 2006 with missing parts. Returned the order for refund. It is December 2006 and we still have no refund.
June 2006 - We placed and prepaid for our second order. We were called and told the items were backordered until August 2006. We canceled the order. In August the order came in and we had it returned for refund. We still have no refund.
No one will return our many calls. So, besides wasting $4,000 for the membership (which is worth nothing), we lost another $2,000 in refunds never paid.
Scan the internet. There are 100's of stories just like mine. Do NOT enroll in Direct Buy. You can get better prices by shopping online. This is a rip off!
More Direct Buy Membership Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Beta Finance - Payments and membership cancellation 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour. 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract