Direct Buy Dutchess County / Excessive Time/Unprofessional Support
We ordered furniture in September and were told 6-8 weeks. We did not get a call about the furniture being ready for pick-up until 16 weeks and when we tried to speak with a manager about our previous calls to check on the furniture we never received any return calls. We then did not have furniture over the holidays and had company to entertain. We then asked to have it delivered instead of pick up due to the circumstances and we were charged an additional $215.00 for the delivery. We already paid over $3000.00 for the furniture. Thank goodness this is the end of the membership, we will never use them again and recommend others to stay away!
More Direct Buy Dutchess County Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract