Direct Axis / discrimination of pregnant woman

United States Review updated:

I have applied for a loan through direct axis as I would like to consolidate my debt before going on maternity leave.

I am permanently employed. I do earn a hell of a good salary.

The reason why the declined me is that I am going on maternity leave!!! Can you believe this nonsense!!! I can pay my house whilst on maternity leave, I can pay school fees I can even afford to pay my loan payment.

How utterly disgusting!! All I wanted to do is to consolidate my debt as I would have paid less interest over the period of the loan as to what I am paying now on individual accounts.

Du

Comments

• Si
      Aug 21, 2018
    Direct Axis - Personal Loan
    Cape town
    South Africa

My account was on debt review, I settled in but had paid excess money. Now it's mission to be refunded. I've emailed called (& the debt review department doesn't pick up the phones) for more than three weeks now. No assistance

• Sh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Direct Axis - liberty life
    Diep River cape town
    directaxis.co.za

Hi can I have an email address to any recipient at Drect axis I am unable to get ahold of them,

[protected]@gmail.com

• Ju
      Sep 19, 2018
    Direct Axis - Remove Contact Details
    South Africa

Hi, please ensure all my personal & contact information is removed from all databases ASAP.

Judith Holding
    083 391 1199

• Yr
      Oct 16, 2018
    Direct Axis - Accounts Department
    Cape Town
    directaxis.co.za

Pls advise if you have received my complaint.

Yolandi

Pls do not send me a mail...phone me

• Do
      Nov 12, 2018
    Direct Axis - Loan already settled - over paid
    Centurion
    directaxis.co.za

Please pay me the amount you owe me asap. I have sent several emails and spent hours on the phone to get my money out of Direct Axis