Direct Axis / discrimination of pregnant woman
I have applied for a loan through direct axis as I would like to consolidate my debt before going on maternity leave.
I am permanently employed. I do earn a hell of a good salary.
The reason why the declined me is that I am going on maternity leave!!! Can you believe this nonsense!!! I can pay my house whilst on maternity leave, I can pay school fees I can even afford to pay my loan payment.
How utterly disgusting!! All I wanted to do is to consolidate my debt as I would have paid less interest over the period of the loan as to what I am paying now on individual accounts.
More Direct Axis Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Axis - unauthorized debit
- Direct Axis - personal loan application
- Direct Axis - approve a loan then declined again 
- Direct Axis - loan
- Direct Axis - settlement amount
- Direct Axis - settlement still not allocated
- Direct Axis - settlement letter
- Direct Axis - unethical behaviour
- Direct Axis - illegal credit lending
- Direct Axis - personal loan