Direc TV Supportvery poor service

I called about a problem, she said it would be resolved 10 hours from now at midnight, guess what, the next morning it was still not working.I called back to explain the problem, she didnt know how to fix the problem and so she simply hung up on me instead of taking the time to resolve it.I called back to talk to a superviser on hold for 43 min.She answered, I can not help you with the other employee because I did not have her employee number.She did not now how to resolve my TV problem after we talked for more than 20 min.Guess what. she hung up on me, YES the superviser hangs up on you, you know that this place has some real issuss. So here I am still my DIRECT TV is not working and nobody (2 employees and 1 superviser ) have no idea how to do there jobs, nor does it seem that even care otherwise she would simply call me back and say im sorry it seems that we were disconected, (she has my number), Why am I paying over 100 dollars every month for faulty equipment and no support PEOPLE I HAVE NO DIRECT TV AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT .

Comments

• Ac
      Nov 07, 2009

over 100 a month? my directv is less than 50 and i have a dvr HD and nfl package plus hbos and stars.
    i had an issue with my box and they me out a new one within 1 day. somehow i dont think your telling the whole story here.

• Ga
      10h ago

DirectTV is the worst company ever. I have been a customer for 2 years and always paid my bill on time. All of a sudden my picture had black lines through it and is chirping . We are not able to change channels, watch programs so we set an apt for a repair on Monday 10/14. We were told they would come from 4-8. I took off work early to meet them and at 7pm still no call. So I contacted them and was told that the tech tried to reach me and said I didn't answer so he cancelled my appt at 4:30. I checked my phone history and never received a call from them. Their so called tech cancelled my appt probably since he wanted to go home early!! So I called that night again to schedule another repair appt. I was told them would be there from 8-12 am today. I called six times and did online chat twice. The tech even called me from a blocked # and said he would be at my house in 20 minutes at around 2pm and it is 7:30 now and guess what no show again. Every time you call you get the runaround . I started chatting when I wasn't getting resolutions over the phone. I had 2 reps call me today and lie more. One said oh your appt is from 8-4 window . There so called tracking your repairman doesn't work either. If anyone knows how to get these people to do their job please let me know.
    Gail Ireland