Direc TV Satellite Television / the worst service ever

I have been a customer of Directv for about 1 year and half. I have received terrible service from them. I am totally done with this service. I recently had a party for the De La Hoya-Mayweather fight. Just like I have done before, I would order the fight about an hour or two before the match. Well, on May 5th, 2017, I went to order the fight. Couldn't order through the TV. Then I went to order the fight on-line. The server is done. OK. I then proceeded to order through their 800 number. The line is busy. This went on for two hours before the fight. Everyone left my home to go and watch the fight before it was too late. I called Direct TV the following day. They gave this lame excuse about the influx of calls and people on their website so that is why I couldn't get through. But no real apologies. I have never received such terrible service in my life. Hopefully, you will be smart and not subscribe to Direct TV. The worst ever. I was so embarrasses and they don't CARE.

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Aug, 2010
    Direc TV Satellite Television - rebate ###
    Trevor Hammon
    Bozman
    Maryland
    Phone: (410) 745-3867

To get a rebate is the biggest bunch of ### I have ever went through in my, Life!
    This kind of service ought to be against the law! I submitted the original rebate and then was told that the address on the competitors bill did not match the address where the work was done.
    I guess we're the only family in the US that has a po box and a physical address, please!
    Hello, what about the other info that matches to a T.
    The only thing I can say is that this kind of service can ruin a business quickly.
    I'm going to do my part to see to that!
    P Ode Directv customer