Direc TV / Directpath / poor customer service
I order service in august of this year and had no problems until yesterday. Apparently I was being billed by a "third party" directpath for satellite service. After several calls to technical support and customer service, I was told my service was interupted for non-payment. I knew this had to be a mistake because my bill was paid online two days ago. The supervisor "ann" I spoke with told me since directpath is a 3rd party provider and I had to maitenance plan (Which I thought was included in my directtv bill) I had to pay over $250 dollars to reconnect my service! Not an option!!!
I told her that was not going to happen and I cancelled my service and will purchase box before I pay that ridiculous amount. It is bad enough customer service has been outsourced to the phillipines but to have the nerve to say, "we hate to lose your business but that's the way it is. " go to hell directtv!!! I wont' refer anyone to you and will gladly go to another service provider.
More Direc TV / Directpath Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - billing/refund
- DirecTV - tv service
- DirecTV - early terminatin fee
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks