Diplomatic Courier Express / Parcel Hold

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have recieved a notification from mr mokale moshe petrus, dispatching manager in custom kuala lumpur, malaysia that l have a pouch to claim sent by mr eric grenveel, 20 lion court, worcester, wr1, 1ut, england, and l have to pay the amount of usd1, 420 for the penalty charge for the following reason:
diplomatic courier express
Dear ms. merlyn,
We are pleased to inform you that your parcel have just arrived here in kuala lumpur international air port malaysia from london. sent by engr. eric grenveel.
Your parcel have been held by the malaysian customs because a money was found right in the parcel at the checking point while the parcel is on transit in malaysian air port.
Because our company is involve in this, then the malaysian customs requires you to pay 1, 450usd for the release of the parcel.
Please our agent is still there waiting for you to make this payment so that they will clear your parcel and deliver it to you by tomorrow.
You can contact us with this number +[protected]
Or you can email us as soon as possible.
We call you on your phone number but you didn't pick your calls.

Kindest regards
Mr. mokale moshe petrus
Dispatching manager.

Note: you make your payment by western union money transfer with the following details:
Name: mokale moshe petrus
Address: kuala lumpur malaysia.

And now they are threatening me for the said penalties:

note of warning from fbi

Dear merlyn macas,
This is the us/british fbi in asia, we have receive a report to conduct an official investigation about you and your did for a living. we received the report against you on money laundry, from malaysian custom which our investigation will tell effect once we receive the confirmation note from them.
We are issuing you this warning note, to provide the certificate of the money laundry which gives you the right to send or receive money by post, otherwise we will contact the british and us fbi in your location for your immediate arrest.
Rudoff duke

Robert mueller, fbi director

L am confident that this is a scam.

Comments

• Ms
      6th of Oct, 2009

DIPLOMATIC COURIER XPRESS UK,

Diplomatic Courier Xpress- London UK.
    Croydon, CR0 0ZW
    London, United Kingdom

EMAIL:Customerservice@diplomaticcourierxpressuk.com

WEBSITE: www.diplomaticcourierxpressuk.com

Date: 05/ 10 / 2009

Malaysia Tel: +60178750089.
    Delivery Address; Ms. Ana Christina D. Cepe, 1840 Zamora St. Pandacan, Manila, Philippines 1011, contact number (+639164977107) ladyana_007@yahoo.com

Attn:Ana Christina D,

With reference to the delivery of your package. I wish to bring to your
    notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs
    for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the
    goods arrived Malaysia custom check point, the Malaysian custom detected
    that some currency were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain commission
    must be paid as customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance
    of your package .For the main time reference of tracking on the “status"
    of your package is pending, this is in accordance to the mode of
    operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery .
    We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.
    You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
    release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required
    charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon
    confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your designated
    address above under few hours.
    Outstanding Charges,
    Administrative ...RM 1, 000.00
    Clearance... RM 180, 00
    TOTAL = RM1, 180.00
    A total of RM1, 180..00 (one thousand One hundred Eighty) Malaysia
    Currency only) has been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, account
    details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the
    release of your package).
    Thank you. I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as
    directed by the management. We are sorry if you are unable to access into our database at the moment.
    Thank you so much for using www.diplomaticcourierxpressuk.com

for your delivery packages and
    for your business needs.
    For more inquiry call +60178750089.
    Email malick1992@hotmail.com
    Present your order number when calling so that we may honors your calls.
    We are glad to be of service to you.
    Yours Faithfully.

Miss. Feriana Mahyuni

South East Asia Regional Co-coordinator

. DIPLOMATIC COURIER XPRESS UK & DISPATCH SERVICES.
    Tel: +60142628,

Method of payment:

The money can be paid through Western Union money transfer by our International courier service a gent... Malaysia Blanch

Receiver's name: Kinsgley Anwama

Receiver's address: Malaysia.

We advice you make payment as soon as possible to avoid demurrage.

Please Note: Our office hours include:

8am - 6pm Mondays -Fridays

8am- 4pm Saturdays.

Tel: +60-178750089

Thanks,

MD. Malick Ahmed

DIPLOMATIC COURIER XPRESS UK & DISPATCH SERVICES.

&nbs p;

Diplomatic Courier Xpress.

One Hp pavillion Entertainment Laptop

Altec Lansing Made in USA.

One set of Golden Jeweries.

Three Packets of Photo Album.

One Hand Bag, Made in Italy.

One Packet Of Golden Wrist Watch, Omega.

2 Packet of Perfume, Looking Fresh Brand.

One Packet Of I phone, Cell Phone

Made In England.

;

Parcel Hold
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Company information:
    Diplomatic Courier Express
    United Kingdom

i would like to inform this email i receive if it is true, they said my parcel holding in Malaysian custom detected the some currency were included and they want me to pay 1, 180 Malaysian currency for immediate clearance of this parcel they said the above, I send this letter for immediate answer to your company and some people involve and they want to send it in western union the receiver's name: kinsgley Anwama and the receiver address: is only in Malaysia only when i read the complain of Ms, Marilyn Macas is the same case.. I need a immediate answer . thank you very much.

Ana ChristinaDIPLOMATIC COURIER XPRESS UK,

Diplomatic Courier Xpress- London UK.
    Croydon, CR0 0ZW
    London, United Kingdom
    EMAIL:Customerservice@diplomaticcourierxpressuk.com

WEBSITE: www.diplomaticcourierxpressuk.com

Date: 01 / 10 / 2009

ATTENTION: Mis.Ana Christina D. Cepe,

This is DIPLOMATIC COURIER XPRESS UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY SERVICE AND DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE; We are regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in UNITED KINGDOM, Our branch in USA in charge of American continent. The second branch is in MALAYSIA. They are in charge of the entire South East Asian continent. This company is multimedia company and attached by diplomatic. We are operating Europe, South America, Middle East and Asia Continent. This office has been notified by Mr. Rymond Brown; make dispatch of your Parcel to your residential address in Thailand with SERIAL NO: M7-4038-581 And TRACKING NO: 0007529550.

DEPARTURE

Date…01 / 10 / 2009 And Time: 5.45pm

(London Heathrow Airport ……….TO.007529550.…….Paris Airport……...TO…………Dubai Airport……..TO...Malaysia Airport )

DELIVERING

Date…..20 / 09 / 2009

THE FINAL DESTINATION... Philippine ladyana_007@yahoo.comhareidz@yahoo.commhareidz@yahoo.commhareidz@yahoo.com

@yahoo.com

This is a Diplomatic courier Xpress service company; your parcel will take Three Or Four working days to be deliver to your door step. Incase of any delay delivery of your parcel, please don’t fail to contact us direct through our contacts. The below is the contents of your parcel. You need to print it out and wait for the day of deliverance of your parcel. Thank you again for using Diplomatic Courier Xpress UK.

P.S all information they giving me i was post to your company to investigate this, hope i can receive answer from your company

2nd of May, 2018

@Ms. Cepe Can I ask if Boarderlink delivery company is a scam? So I cannot waste money. Tell me please

• Su
      16th of Jun, 2018

@Ms. Cepe Thanks for the information. My friend also send package from uk and he tell me arrive for 3-4 working days he send me the tracking no. When I checked it show like this uk (cleared)-thailand (cleared)- United States (withheld)... the reason is their is a Brittain money inside so I need to pay ... this is the email they send to me...With regard to the delivery of your package, I would like to point out that the package is in the possession of the US customs authorities for some reasons that violate the shipping rules.

IMPORTANT INSURANCE IN THE UNITED STATES

As your package appeared here in the US's own checkpoint, the US customs office discovered that the package has a huge amount of foreign currency. Therefore, billing fees must be paid on this account to facilitate the rapid release of this package.

At this point, there is still a "status" of your package until the agreed fee is paid and your package is sent to your destination.

We have already accepted the order number of this package. We encourage you to follow the instructions given to you to facilitate the release of your package.

To do this, you must pay the required fees for us to release your package immediately. After this time, the package will be delivered to your specified address over the course within a hours.

Administrative: 180usd

Clearance fees: 80usd

Total = 260USD

In recognition of this email, account details will be provided with the payment specified above for the release of your package...

I don't send the money because i have a feeling it was scammed ...any body here know SKYBLUE LOGISTICS COURIER COMPANY in UK?

• Ap
      29th of Oct, 2009

Please advise the legal security company contact in UK with branch or connection in Malaysia (also provide the contact in Malaysia) for huge fund transfer procedure from UK to Malaysia with purpose of investment.
    I looking forward to your advise and contact, pls send to me : april_bet@yahoo.com

• Aa
      23rd of Nov, 2009

these are all scams! none of these notices or informants in this case are officials! they have given personal numbers (mobile phone numbers, +6017, 012, 013, 014) as reference! what official authority of any sort would note down their personal numbers!

if any case should arise, you all should take it up with the correct authority directly, in person with the right official.

there are many staffs of various departments that are corrupt, and fabricate scams, without knowledge of thier department.

4th of Jan, 2010

good morning..this is mary ann dahildahil...and i would like to ask from your service that im the one who is waiting the parcel..but one thing is the euro diplomatic courier is passed also in your costums? thanks for information for that...because you know its should be last december 16, 2009...and now is still in kuala lumpur Malaysia.. so i want to get the feed back from you what should i do? i hope you can answer me..if possible this day..because the final destination here in the Philippines...my tracking number is 2500089367 ...thank you very much, more power and God bless you all

Once again, thank you very much

• Si
      27th of Jul, 2011

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS SCAM OT REAL

With reference to the delivery of your package, we wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by our office for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the package reached Malaysia, at the transit check point, our branch office detected that currency (Money) was included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as Courier duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package since the Currency were not declared before sending it to avoid any hitch. This is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery.
    We have already taken order number for this package from the head office.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: RM1500, 000

Clearance: RM2, 249.76

TOTAL: $1, 260.00 USD = RM3, 749.76 MYR

A total of RM3, 749.76 (three thousand, seven hundred and forty nine ringgit, seventy six cent, only) has been charged.

You are advice to locate and do payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Bank to Bank Transfer with the name and information appear below for the release of your package.

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER / RECEIVER:

FIRST NAME: ABDUL

LAST NAME: ALI

ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Amount: $1, 260.00 USD = RM3, 749.76 MYR

Immediately after payment is done, please call and send a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official documentation purposes.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within 3 hours. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you immediately after payment.

Thank you for using Linuxlogistics speed post, for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

For more inquiry call: (+6) 01116304280
    we are glad to be of service to you.
    Yours Faithfully.

Mrs Nadia Hamid
    Head, Customer Propositions
    Linuxlogistics speed post, Ltd.(Malaysia)
    www.linuxlogistics.page.tl

• Wi
      16th of Aug, 2011
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I have got receipt of the airway bill (no: 220006366) from BMX Diplomatic Courier Service. it's look real document, but i'm not sure that it is real or fake. could you suggest me what should i do? i attached the receipt. thanks, Fauzan. Jakarta-Indonesia

3rd of Jan, 2012

My boyfriend is in Iraq, he has sent me a package home to me and had paid $4250.00 to have it shipped from there, as it arrived in the UK I get a letter from a Schwartz Aishah, saying that my package was received and I needed to send them an additional $850.00 which I did, now I get another letter from customs and immigration saying I need to send them $2610.00, to insure this package, I don' t think this can be right we together have paid them a total of $4900.00, the package does not contain anything of great value to them but it is to me, personal artifacts of my Soldier boyfriend, so can some one please direct me to domeone I can talk to to get my package released. Thank You, Kathy F@ crazy1lady4u@yahoo.com

14th of Jan, 2012

there's not a real parcel, , don't trust, don't pay anything and don't send your money, , it's only treathtening, , don't trust anyone about the package or parcel, , trust me that's not R.E.A.L...keep your money safe, , ,

2nd of May, 2018

@julia wiguna Can I ask if Boarderlink delivery company is a scam? Email me: gema_villamor65@yahoo.com

24th of Jan, 2012

I was wanting to know if any one has ever got their money back or even part of it? or am I just out whatever I sent them?

15th of Apr, 2012

i just want to ask. a friend of mind had a boyfriend in scotland. it said that he send a package to her. an engagement ring. somebody email and call her that the package has been hold on malaysia. they said that it has a huge money that has not been declared on the package. at first they ask for penaly worth of 20 thousand peso philippine currency immediately. now they asking again 1, 350 malaysian money. +60103424022 this is the number of the one who call my friend according to them they are from malaysian immigration. i wonder if this is only a SCAM or true. hope u can help or tell us what to do. thanks

15th of Apr, 2012

PLS HELP US TO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR PART OF A SCAM. PLSSS

• Bl
      9th of Aug, 2012

Dear Sir or Madam

Please let me know if this following are SCAM? because the sender is from England and there are 2 countries which have to cross there are German, Malaysai then Cambodia is destination, but now those cargo E-mail to me that my package now detained in Malaysai so they claim me to pay money for security and delivery free charge and I asked to the sender, he told that he only pay for transportation but didn't pay for service charge. So I hope you will give recommand to me know what is it? (real or scam) how to do? and I will attached invoice to you.

Hope you fedback to me soon,
    Best regard

Kuala -Lumpur-Malaysian

Phone number :+60166324689

Date: 8/8/2012

EMAIL:eurodiplomaticc@yahoo.com
    DELIVERY ADDRESS: #118Cz, st. 304, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.

EMAIL :chhunheang04@gmail.com

TELEPHONE :0085512357733, 00855972423064
    Attn:CHEY CHHUN HEANG

Dear madam With reference to the delivery of your package from London to Cambodia, I wish to bring to your a notice that your

package is been detained in Malaysia for delivery & security fee charges which Eurodiplomaticc demand for the payment before delivery to Cambodia.

SECURITY FEE AND DELIVERY :RM1600.00 :The sum of One Thousand Six hundred Malaysian Ringgit.

Madam Euro diplomatic order for the payment to enable the delivery We are glad to be of good service to you for more inquires

contact us below, thanks for using Euro diplomatic .

ABDAL MALIK WEMUSA

Malaysia Delivery Manager

Eurodiplomaticmalaysia

Mobile:+60166324689

Email:eurodiplomaticc@yahoo.com

My wife,

Log on to the website of the company to track the consignment, i just finished there and i am going now to the airport so i will not miss my flight.This is the details of the consignment which they gave me and they told me they will also contact you directly.

WEBSITE : http://diplomaticexpressdelivery.page.tl/HOME.htm
    Tracking Information:
    Username = WiphaS

Password = Wipha1234

Hope you are you doing fine my Love? I just used this golden opportunity to write you. I have been looking for this medium . It has been a hectic time here.I have to drop you a mail before i leave dear, I feel so nevous and so anxious to finally meet up with you.
    I have sent the items through the delivery company . I also gave them your contact information through which they can reach you. So, the things that i bought for you are Cerruti and Tommy Hilfiger perfumes with a Chanel body spray, Louis Vuitton hand bag ( black colour ) and Dooney & Bourke ( white colour ), ear-ring and finger ring for our engagement. You can differentiate from the two finger ring the one that belongs to you..Again, the pairs of suits and shoes are for my use... Keep them for me, OK? One digital camera. I will make use of it when I come..
    So, I enclosed the total cash in the luggage. The money is in the white Dooney & Bourke bag . It has a key number of 196. Use this number to open it, bring out 6, 000U S D and it should be used as follows: 4, 000U S D for your own shopping because i don't know the size of your cloths and shoes and for other useful things for your own convenience. Then give 2, 000 U S D to the Orphanage. You know that my Job is a risky one. The remaining money should be for the purchase of the house . If we need more money for the house, you can negotiate with them or go into agreement with the sellers to wait for the balance when I come .

The company will deliver these items within some days . I have already paid for the international delivery charge. But i was told that there will be a local charge down there in Asia for the protection of the luggage and safe delivery because I registered it as a special luggage. So, comply with them so that they can deliver immediately. In case they ask you about the content, don't let them know that there is money inside the enclosure. I registered it as gift items for my wife. So, i would want you to keep it a secret. Don’t tell anyone .

Note honey that i would be pretty busy these days, so it is not every time that i could call you. But we can still communicate via emails when I am recession at the shores. Also, the network might be bad here . Always know that you have stolen my heart and I love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Nt
      6th of Jan, 2018

@june thong This story sounds familiar, i also received an email like this. These people are doing any thin they can to mess up other people's lives

April smith+13156812838, +447432459251, +447024078340

Dear Valued Customer :Miss Jureerat Thonglim

We received a notification of the arrival of your consignment in south Asia, please proceed as demanded and pay up the local charges with one of our sole agents in your country.The consignment is in Malaysia and will proceed to it's final destination in your contact address.This is an update of the safety of our customers consignment.should you have any inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us.

log into the E-tracking with your details, please keep this details confidential for your self only.

WEBSITE : http://diplomaticexpressdelivery.page.tl/HOME.htm

23rd of Nov, 2012

Hello Dear,
    Greeting to your family
    YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

I have been waiting for you since to contact me regarding you winning amount of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) loaded on your ATM visa card which we discussed. We are duly interred switched. Therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Machine Centre Cash point of your choice in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $2, 000 us dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the package ATM CARD with Express Courier company, Johannesburg South Africa as I travelled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of first quarter of the year 2012.What you have to do now is to contact the Express Courier Security company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the Clearance Certificate Fee neither of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will pay to the Courier Company to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your postal Address in your country is ($150) only being their Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company so far.

Again, Don't be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $150 United States I would have paid that but they said no, because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Express Courier Company manager for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information below immediately.

HERE IS THE COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION'S.
    COURIER NAME: EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY LTD
    CONTACT PERSON: JOHN KHOZA.
    POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
    E-MAIL: john_khozatrade@hotmail.com
    Tel: +27-738-222-181

Finally make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this massage to avoid any further delay and remember you are to pay them their Security keeping fees of $150 ONLY for their immediate action.

As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) you must contact them by indicating the code (2661428) so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in their record.

Yours sincerely
    DR. HUNU SAHIN
    Acting Manager of International commercial Bank Limited, South Africa (I.C.B.)

• Za
      24th of Nov, 2012

TO ALL LADIES IN THE WORLD
    BE CAREFUL ALWAYS OF THE PACKAGES SENT BY YOUR B/F ON THE NET.THEY ARE THEY MEMBERS OF THE BIG SCAM SYNDICATE.ESP.IF THEY SENT MONEY AND ELECTRONICS ITS 100% A LIE.CAREFUL TO ALL THIS PEOPLE.OR ELSE JUST RIDE THIER GAMES BUT PLS.DONT GIVE ANY MONEY FOR THE RELEASING OF THE PARCEL.IF THE SEND IT THROUGH POST OFFICE THEN ITS TRUE.BUT THROUGH COURIERS PLS.DONT BELIEVE THIS PEOPLE.HARD TO EARN MONEY THEN THIS SCAMMERS ONLY ENJOY IT.CAREFUL LADIES.THIER ARE MANY GUYS IN THE NET WHO ARE SCAMMERS.THEY PRETEND THAT THEY LOVE YOU BUT THE TRUTH THEY LOVE YOUR POCKET NOT YOUR HEART.

• Ze
      23rd of Nov, 2017

@zatisor it is true not u but ur money

2nd of May, 2018

@zatisor Can I ask if Boarderlink delivery company is a scam?

• Aa
      7th of Jan, 2013

sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssss

• Za
      8th of Jan, 2013

BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY PLS. CHECK FIRST THE LEGALITY OF THE COURIER SERVICES.AND DONT SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION SEND IT THROUGH THEY BANK ACCOUNT OF THE COMPANY NOT THE INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT.IF THE COMPANY IS LEGAL THEY HAVE THIER OWN BANK ACCOUNT.NOT NAME OF THE INDIVUAL BUT IT IS NAME ON THE COMPANY.CAREFUL LADIES IM ONE OF THIER VICTIMS BEFORE.BUT THANKS GOD AFTER 2 TIMES I GAVE THEM MONEY I DISCOVER EVERYTHING.THATS WHY THEY 3RD TIME THEY ASK ME I DID NOT GAVE EVEN A SINGLE PENNY.I ASK ALSO A HELP/ADVISE FROM A LAWYERS.THEY ADVICE ME NOT TO AFRAID.THATS WHY WHEN THEY KEEP SENDING ME EMAIL I DID NOT ENTERTAIN THEM IN FACT I INSULT THEM MANY TIMES.THEN SUDDENLY THEY STOP.NOW I REALLY HATE PEOPLE FROM THE NET AS IF THEY ARE ALL LIARS.LADIES JUST RIDE THEM BUT PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THEM IF THEY TELL YOU THEY GAVE MONEY OR ANYTHING.OR ELSE IF THEY REALLY INSIST THAT THEY WILL SEND SOMETHING TO YOU THEN TELL THEM SEND IT THROUGH POST OFFICE OR LBC...

• Nt
      6th of Jan, 2018

@zatisor I am also a victim of this scam, these people are so cruel they will play with your feelings and take your money while doing that. I wish i had seen all these messeges before, i wouldn't be scammed by these greedy pigs

• Et
      20th of Jan, 2013

My name etikarmila am from indonesia. I want to ask about the package that send to me from london dengan shipment tracking no. DNZ 740BN 9917 05. The sender name axelleo. The package is hold in surabaya cause I have to pay them some money which is 1500 dolar cause the found the money inside the package. I have transfer them 500 dollar before cause they said I should pay for the local tax and now I have to pay again and they give me time until monday. Please help me find out is the package is real or not by checking thshipment tracking whic delivery from diplomatic courier uk in london. DNZ 740 BN 9917 05 . Please help me and let me now soon as posible cause tomorrow I have to transfer the money. My contak phone 087889674581 . My email mhilamatulessy@yahoo.co.id. I wait for the information thank you