Dipika Patel, Dharmesh Patel, Balubhai Patel And Globlesoft In Jersey City, New Jersey, NJ / Dipika Patel, Dharmesh Patel, Balubhai Patel and Globlesoft in Jersey City, New Jersey, NJ

1 Dipika Patel, Dharmesh Patel, Balubhai Patel and Globlesoft , Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

Dipika Patel
Known Alias: Deepika Patel, Dipeeka Patel, Depika Patel, Dipeka Patel

Dharmesh Patel (D/L: P07951676711712, NJ)

Balubhai Patel
Known Alias: Balubhai R Patel, Balu Patel, Balu Bhai Patel

Looks like a wife-husband team--Dipika Patel and Dharmesh Patel--from Gujarat, India have been running an IT body-shop scam out of their apartment in Jersey City, NJ since 2003. They have set up a company called GLOBLESOFT CORPORATION.

These guys lure fresh (foreign) graduates with the promise of employment and work-visa/permanent-residency in the U.S.

I was one of the victims of this scam. Dipika Patel picked up my resume from Dice and contacted me. After a (short) phone interview, she said that I am selected and they will obtain an H1B on my behalf.

A few days later, Dipika Patel contacted me again and asked me to pay $5000, submit my educational certificates and passport. She said they money will be refunded back to me and the documents are required for obtaining the visa.

Once I paid and submitted my documents, Dipika Patel and Dharmesh Patel asked me to sign a contract which states that I will not be compensated unless GLOBLESOFT CORPORATION is able to place me in another company. It also states that I cannot leave GLOBLESOFT CORPORATION unless I complete a certain number years working on-site (at a client place); if I leave before this time, I have to pay them tens-of-thousands of dollars.

I questioned this contract and they told me it is a standard contract...

I was trapped in GLOBLESOFT for many months. I was working over 12 hours a day without pay.

GLOBLESOFT refused to pay me as I was working on-site. They did not even allow me to take sick leave. I finally mustered enough courage to leave; they refused to return my documents and passport unless I paid them.

When I went to the authorities, they claimed that I was at GLOBLESOFT CORPORATION for training, they owned me no money, no contract was signed and no documents collected--I could do nothing.

It took me more than three months to get fresh documents. Altogether, I wasted over a year and tens-of-thousands-of-dollars (not counting the pay.)

This was a living hell for me. Let this post serve as a warning for the naïve students graduating from college.
A serious word of caution to employers: Dipika Patel & Dharmesh Patel, of Globlesoft (Jersey City, NJ) and/or CGS Infotech, are going around peddling fake education/experience documents.

Be careful in hiring, or doing business with, Dipika Patel & Dharmesh Patel: Do a through background check on them and if you find anything fishy, report them to the authorities and press charges for fraud.

If you have been defrauded by Dipika Patel & Dharmesh Patel you should report them to the authorities and seek punitive damages.
The information listed below is public information obtained from the 'Corporate and Business Information Reporting' for GLOBLESOFT CORPORATION.

Business Name

Agent Address

418 BALDWIN AVE APT 32A
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07306

Main Business Address

(Yes, their business address is also their apartment!)

3149 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD

Name: DHARMESH PATEL

Address: 26 JEFFERSON AVE
APT 32
Tel: [protected]

Comments

• Ba
      4th of Jul, 2012

Dipika Patel, Dharmesh Patel and Balu Patel run their scam operation out of their shady apartment. They recently moved. Here is their new house and office address:

Postal address

FAX
    1-(201) 309-0878

• Di
      18th of Dec, 2013

Here is the address of the terrorists, from

Dipika D Patel