DiPietro Todd / Horrifying cut

US Review updated:

I want to report a complain against a salon in San Francisco, CA. It goes by the name of DiPietro Todd. It is the worst of its kind. I regret going there. I never expected this kind of service from them. They have no idea what the job of a stylist is. I hate going there. I will never set foot in that filthy salon again.

I had gone there a month back and I had asked for a layered cut but not too short. I explained to her everything properly. I think she was not even listening. That is not good. She ruined my hair totally. I have never had a cut more horrible than the one I got at DiPietro. And she took 6 hours for that. She gave me a horrifying cut. I was shocked to look at myself in the mirror. She gave me a chin length bob cut with no layers at all. She ignored every word I said. I wish I had never gone there. Beware of DiPietro Todd.

Ul

More DiPietro Todd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      Jul 06, 2013

On May 25, diPietro Todd turned my pretty, silky hair into black straw.

It was so bad, they sent me to a Vidal Sassoon-trained colorist. She tried to fix it. Twice.

But no one can fix all the breakage.

They also neglected to rinse out all the dye. I didn't realize until it had ruined my outfit and linens. Kim Todd promised to reimburse me if I emailed her. I did, May 31. And again June 11. And left message, the last one July 3. But she never did.

So here I am with fried hair and ruined linens and clothing.

Unless you want to have hair like black straw, spend hundreds replacing ruined items and getting corrective haircuts, and lose a day of your life to this misery, avoid diPietro Todd like the plague.

I really wish I had.