Dion Wired / fridge not delivered after two weeks
I bought a Samsung fridge for R12999.00 from the Cradle Stone Branch on 21 April 2017 and it still has not been delivered today on 06 May 2017. After returning to the store on 28 April I was promised by the store manager and the buyer in Durban, Mr. Mishaan Bihari that the fridge would be delivered no later than Thursday 4 May which did not happen. My wife went to the store on Wednesday 3 May but they could not give her an answer as to when it will be delivered. She needs to arrange to be at home for the delivery. On Friday 5 May I phoned the manager, Mr. Bongani to inquire about the fridge. He promised to get back to me on Saturday morning the following day. On Saturday I had to phone him again to inquire and he stated that he did not have any answers for me. He did phone me back to say that I would be contacted later. Mr Bihari phoned me and informed politely that he would only be able to assist me on Monday. This is unacceptable. I bought the matching freezer to this fridge on 17 April and at that time I was informed that they did stock the matching fridge. Now I am stuck with a Samsung Freezer and I cannot match it to a fridge that nobody knows where this fridge in question is.
More Dion Wired Complaints & Reviews
- Dion Wired - I wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free 
- Dion Wired - laptop - warranty not explained when purchase was done
- Dion Wired - no delivery and still waiting for a refund!
- DionWired - false advertisement
- DionWired - service & delivery
- DionWired - unacceptable customer service with my tp-link router
- DionWired - no service
- DionWired - notebook 11 months old crashed twice - retailer refuse refund or replacement
- DionWired - washing machine 9kg/6kg dryer
- DionWired - dell i5