Dining Setlies, manipulation, thievery!

1 Review updated:

I had an experience where there was a sale on a dinette and i liked the way it looked at the time. I was tired and wanted to get going home and finish already so the sales rep told me it was the last one and like a sleep deprived idiot i fell for the trick. I tried to buy it but then she said i needed a protection plan that i didn't want she lied and said she'd give it to me for 20 vs. 100. then when i asked if it was solid wood she said yes. Come to find out it was particle board and she charged me full price for the careplan. Also when i signed the receipts somehow she forgot to mention it was contract to where i couldn';t return the damn thing even if i wanted to. Now I also hate the way it looks in my home. It's completely the wrong style for my kids. And they won't refund me the cash i paid in full to them. Is this legal? You tell me.

Ja

Comments

Apr 11, 2011

No it's not legal... just thought i'd let all you people know. They cannot operate like that and keep their license so consumer affairs got my money back and they took the table back as well.
    @ dawniette you probably work there... so up yours. If you don't work there don't take my reply as an encouragement. You don't have to be punished by some strangers in a store for being sleep deprived. No I can't do much during business hours with my head on straight on most occasions because I work graveyard shifts at a hospital . Hope. I don't ever see you in there and have to save your pathetic life with your self righteous attitude.

Apr 11, 2011

I meant "if you don't work there take my reply as an encouragement" sorry.