Dinettes & Stools / Terrible service!

400 Elden StreetHerndon, VA, United States Review updated:
On October 27, 2007 I ordered a Dinette Set from Dinettes & Stools in Herndon, VA. I gave a 50% deposit, by check and I was told my furniture would be delivered before Christmas. Since the week before Christmas I have been calling the store concerning this furniture and have been told essentially the same thing that I am reading in other [redacted]s. That the person I need to speak to is not in and he will return my call.

I have called repeatedly but have not been given the respect of a return phone call. I have informed the person that I speak to when I call that I want my deposit back and he said he is not authorized to issue a check to me. He is authorized to take my money but not return it!

This company is very unethical and I want to spread the word to stay away from this company -- they are bad news. I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and I don't plan on going away I want my deposit returned to me!
Va

Comments

Cr
  29th of Mar, 2008
I agree completely...terrible customer service. I waited more than 6 months for a chair that was promised in 6 weeks. No discount, no sympathy, nothing. As a matter of fact, the owner actually took the chair back out of my car and said, "do you want the chair or not?" when I expressed my frustration about the delay. Very nice touch.

Needless to say, I won't be shopping there again, which is frustrating as a local resident that I can't support a local business.