Dine4LessNow.com / Don't Know Where They Came From

A charge of $2.48 showed up on my bank statement for this website. I have no knowledge of why or how. Can you help me get in touch with these people to get this money paid back to me if possible. This is quite disturbing.

Comments

• So
      29th of Sep, 2009

It is illegal to take money out of a person's checking account without their permission, and yet, that's exactly what dine4lessnow.com does and several other scam websites. They must scam hundreds of thousands of dollars from checking accounts all over the world.

This is the third time I have had them reimburse me money they took out of my checking account illegally. I am fed up! This last time they not only charged me one time for two separate charges ($19.92 + .59), but they did it twice in one day. They really have a "thing" going there.

I encountered them looking for jobsites to upload a resume and had to pay a fee to become a member in order to do so.

Can you direct me to someone who can help me get rid of them (mydisc.com, saveace. com, dine4lessnow.com, etc.) once and for all. I have never asked for these sites, would not want to and want to know what can be done to keep them out of my checking account. I have already changed debit cards, even switched to a new bank, but once I use a debit VISA card for anything on the internet, they latch on it seems.

Please help!