Dimout / No customer service

I ordered shoes and stocking online from the DIMOUT website in May. On DimOUt website it didn't mention anything of not being able to ship to APO address. DimOut just recently updated their website when they charged my credit card, held my oder for 3 months. I ordered 4 pair of shoes which DimOut only mailed out 2 pair. 1 of the pair of shoes was damaged, straps and snaps broken and tore on both shoes. I paid additional money for express shipping and 2 pair of shoes did not arrive. I spoke to Kelly and DimOut was suppose to refund my credit card for the 3 pair of shoes to include the shipping and handling. As of todays date August 20, 2008, I have not had my credit card refunded. I have sent several emails to management but no reply. I also have been calling but kept on hold for 30 plus minutes at a time so i close the phone line. This company is ripping off consumers from all over the world and something must be done about it NOW.

Comments

• He
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Recently (January 2009) sent in an order for 2 pair of shoes. No-one answers 800 number; no update of order online; support site on their website is not found. They did not respond to the tickets I submitted questioning my order. I finally disputed through my credit card company and will not pay them. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

• Ry
      25th of Mar, 2009
    DimOut - Merchandise not received
    DimOut
    Florida

I placed an internet order for nearly $100 and my credit card was immediately charged. This was approximately 3-4 weeks ago. When I did not receive my merchandise, I e-mailed them (can't leave a voice message, it advises you to e-mail) and waited a week for a response.
    Like many of the other complaints I've read, they claim an error in sending the order from their warehouse and will look into it. They are not responsive, do not deliver, and this appears to be internet fraud.
    This website should be closed down so that people do not continue to send them our hard earned money!!

• Ry
      25th of Mar, 2009

My experience has been identical. How do we all group together and get them investigated? Internet fraud is a crime!! I wish I had found this site before I ordered from them.

• Re
      11th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a pair of shoes from dimout in Febuary 2009 and my credit card was charged but I didnt get the shoes and three weeks had went by. I filed a ticket and Esther the office manager sent me a reply saying she would cancel the order and credit my card. The end of March I get the shoes in the mail and Esther hasnt responded to any of my tickets. This company is worthless. You cant leave a phone message and they wont answer the phone either. Im sending the shoes back.

• Re
      11th of Apr, 2009

I just sent all of these complaints to dimout on one of their famous ticket requests. lol

• Ju
      24th of Apr, 2009

File a complaint with BBB of West Florida to see if they could help. I did today. You do have to wait for a response within 30 days, but 30 days won't hurt we've been waiting all this time.

10th of Jun, 2016
    Dimout - no product, no refund
    Dimout shoes
    Montreal, Québec
    Canada

In short, I orderder shoes on march 20th, by mai, they finally came back to me with some story that my order w¸as lost and a refund had been issued. We are june 25th and I have no refund no shoes just a bunch of e-mails saying the same ###. I'm pretty pissed off but once bitten twice shy which sucks for you legit people on the net. Hôpefully this will help them refund me .cuz i ain't giving up. It, s not even the money anymore, it's the principle.