Dim Out Shoes / No Contact

FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-346-6880

I ordered a pair of shoes from Dim Out and needed them by Halloween so I paid for 3- day select shipping (NOT CHEAP) it states on thier website that they will not charge your card until your order has shipped. Well on Sunday I received an email saying those shoes are on back order and I will not receive them until mid November yet when I checked my account they had already charged my card when the shoes obviously won't ship for 2 weeks. I have been trying for 4 days to contact them to cancel the order and get a refund but NO ONE will answer the phone number they have posted or return ANY emails ( I have sent over 5 now) . What an unprofessional way to run a buissness, I would not suggest any one else order from these yahoos especially now that I see I am not the only victim of this sham of a company.
He

Comments

Mi
  13th of Oct, 2008

Dim Out Shoes - Item not recieved
Dim Out
Florida
DimOutShoes.com

I placed an order for a pair of boots about a month and a half ago, and still they have not been received. The post office always sends me slips in the mail if I miss a delivery and so far I have not even gotten the slip from them; so I am to assume that they were never even shipped. My credit card was charged 46 dollars and some change. If they are not going to send the boots I would appreciate a refund. I am very unhappy with this company and failure to deliver.
Fa
  21st of Jan, 2009
Recommend you not order from DimOut.com. Ordered from DimOut.com few years ago without a problem. Order placed 01/03/09 using gift certificate. Receipt received but no status reported as of 01/12/09. Contacted DimOut by email and response was that we will call down to the warehouse and have it taken care of right away and find out what has happened to the order and get it right out. Ticket closed out. Reopened ticket when still no staus update and on 01/19/09 ticket closed out again with reply that we will call down to the warehouse and have it taken care of right away and find out what has happened to the order and get it right out. Appears to be standard reply. It would seem that no one at the warehouse is answering the call. Still no update on status as of 01/21/09. Phone call to customer service goes to a full voicemail box.
Br
  26th of Jan, 2009
I too have received the same run around. I have been waiting a month with nothing but the response
they will get with the warehouse and get it sent out. I have been charged for both orders already. If any one
has any idea how to get in touch with these people please let me know.
Sm
  4th of Feb, 2009
I ordered a pair of shoes 1/18/09, my credit card was charged, and I still haven't received my order. I've called and got the full voicemail box. I've emailed and received a standard reply saying that they will process my ticket within 24 hours. I may be being a little hasty, but it's been over 24 hours and still no answer about my shipment. I just wish I could get through to someone. It's now been 2 1/2 weeks since my order. Wish they wouldn't have charged me before the shipment went out. Has anyone who has posted a complaint here received their order yet, or gotten a response other than checking with the warehouse, or received a refund? I really don't know what else to do.
Ky
  9th of Feb, 2009
i placed an order on jan 20th and here it is feb 9th and i still have not received any word. they have deducted the money from my account but stilli have received nothing. i have tried to contact them and nothing. THIS COMPANY IS DEFINITELY A FRAUD! if anyone had any ideas on how to contact them or any way to shut them down please help.
Ke
  16th of Feb, 2009
I ordered from them about 6 months ago with no problem, but I am now in the smae boat as everyone else. It has only been a week since I placed my order, but I have emailed them 3 times and have not received a response, and yes they have already collected my money. Somebody needs to shut this place down.
Ws
  17th of Feb, 2009
I have had the same problem. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau of Florida today. I know it takes 30 days to get a response but hopefully at least they will get something done. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes 4 weeks ago. My account was debited the day after I placed the order but I still do not have my shoes. I have called numerous times and get the message, "do not leave a message as your call will not be returned" I have also emailed them several time. My suggestion is for each of you to file a complaint with the Florida Better Business Bureau. Whether or not Dimout is affiliated with the BBB, I don't know but at least they will get some attention. The BBB sends letters to companies that have complaints filed within 2 days of filing the complaint. Hopefully we can do something about this.
Xm
  26th of Feb, 2009
Oh my goodness!! I so wish I would have checked reviews of this company before I placed my order!! On Feb 2nd I ordered a pair of shoes, and got the same exact runaround as you all have!! WHAT A SHAME!! I sent them an email demanding a full refund a couple days ago, and just got a respnse today. They sent me a credit memo for teh full amount back to my credit card, however, no refund shows up. I will give it a day or two because I know that's how credit card refunds work, but I'm seriously doubting the validity of that credit memo!! GRRRRRRR!!! This makes me so angry. I am going to check around and see what we can do to shut them down.
As
  12th of Mar, 2009
I too have ordered from dimoutshoes.com and I have yet to recieve them, I did recieve an email. Below is the email I recieved.

Hello,

Yes we will call down to the warehouse and have it taken care of right away.

We will find out what has happened to the order and get it right out.

We are so sorry for the delay on this order.

Kim Rawley,
www.DimOut.com
www.DimOutShoes.com
1-866-346-6880

But It's been about two weeks since I got that email and my credit card has already been charged. I would not advise ordering from this website. The shoes are fairly cheap and the shipping is a bit overpriced, but I guess that doesn't matter if you don't recieve the shoes!!!
Lp
  26th of Mar, 2009

Dim Out Shoes - Order Never Recieved
Dim Out Hoes
Lake Havasu City
Arizona

I have requested a status of my order more thatn 10 times and each time I have gotten an e-mail back stating that it was a missed order on their part and they will send it out red. I can NEVER get through on the phone line and I still have not recieved my order after almost 3 months and they have charged my card right when I placed the order.
Mr
  26th of Mar, 2009
i have placed a order with cityfashionshop.com an never recieved my sneakers
Li
  31st of Mar, 2009
i have recieved the items i purshaced but i returned them back because they were sent too late so its been 6 months and i havent gotten my money yet.
Li
  31st of Mar, 2009
i just want my money please
  8th of Apr, 2009
I just ordered from Dimoutshoes.com I have not gotten an email confirmation or anything and have emailed them twice already. I'm about to go to my credit card company and have them reverse the charge before it's too late.
Sk
  8th of Apr, 2009
At this point I am VERY upset! I am a go-go dancer and I ordered this pair of boots for my job 3 weekends ago, thinking I should have them with in a week or two so that I could wear them to work. it has now been 15 BUSINESS DAYS and I still have NO boots, yet alone a tracking number. I have sent multiple e-mails on their "support site" and have even left messages on the machine that says not to leave a message. And I have not gotten any type of acknowledgment. I will never order anything from dimout agian!
  14th of Apr, 2009
just an update. Got my Credit card to reverse the charges. You have to do this within 45 days. I'd also check into Internet fraud. These people are definately scammers!!! Several emails later and I have not recieved one real response.
  14th of Apr, 2009
They don't plan on sending them. I had to get my credit card involved and reverse the charges. I've also reported them to the BBB and Internet fraud department. You should do the same.
Wy
  18th of Apr, 2009

Dim Out Shoes - order never received
DimOutShoes.com
Wyoming

Order placed for 3 pairs of shoes totaling about $100 on February 24th. My credit card was charged that same day. I submitted many complaints through their email complaint site and every time they would respond with 'will ship Wednesday' 'was waiting for last shoe' 'if you would like a refund before it ships please let us know right away'. I have gotten a pair of shoes from them in the past and loved them. Never again.
Bf
  20th of Apr, 2009
Dear All,

This Person "Kim Rawley" and "Robert Rawley", the owners of Dim Out (www.dimout.com) that sells lingerie and shoes is operating together with her with her Husband, a massive Internet Fraud and I do mean Massive, they pretend to sell Lingerie and Shoes at what seem very competitive prices...BUT don't be fooled into ordering anything from them, it's a SCAM in a big way that steals $100K plus a year from honest customers like myself. They sit back take your money and run it all through an Illegal Merchant Account that it seems hosted by no other than Yahoo. We have ordered from them as it seems so have many other people and NEVER got anything sent to us, apart from our Bank Account Statement telling us we have been debited $1000s for Lingerie and Shoes we had ordered and NEVER got.

We phoned...No way could we get through, we E-Mail and we just like the rest of you get a Standard Reply, but THAT'S IT, No Lingerie and No Refund.

So we have decided to do our own Investigative work on Mr and Mrs Rawley, since that is what we specialize in, this will involve making sure that all their Scam Web Sites and Merchant Accounts are Closed by Yahoo and will if need be, sue both Mr and Mrs Rawley. We will also investigate just how much and how they Launder their Money in the USA, reporting our findings to both the IRS and the Anti-Terrorist Money Laundering Department. If we find that their Money is washed outside the Country we will also advise Interpol of our findings.

Once we have finished investigating their Money trail, we will also then investigate to see if either "Kim Rawley" and "Robert Rawley" have spent anytime in Jail, as normally people of this nature have done, if so, this will also be reported to the FBI as they will be in breach of their Parole, that I am sure of.

Finally and to ensure that Nobody else gets hit by Mr and Mrs. Rawley, we have arranged that pictures, based on the information of them living at the address below will be taken and posted on the relevant web sites for all to see just what the people are like that are stealing your money without a care in the world.

This is the address they say they live and work from, NOT the one on the web site that is a Yahoo Company Address.

Kim Rawley and Robert Rawley

Best regards

B. Frondoso
Ah
  21st of Apr, 2009
I placed an order on the 29th of March and have still not received my order. Or a proper reply to my emails. Is this information about them being scam artists true?? Linda writes that she got her order, so how are they scam artists?? I really need to know if I should call my credit card company and cancel my order. Some one help!!