Dilock Ltd / Non-delivery of goods

Direct Locks Ltd
339 Caledonian Road, Islington
Phone: 0870 609 1682
Order taken by internet 29/6/09 - delivery promised in 3-5 days. 4 weeks later nothing has arrived. Phone calls go to answering service and are not returned. Emails are not answered. Web search indicates that many other customers have encountered the same problem.

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i also ordered parts and i am still waiting 6 weeks ago, do not order from this company.there is no one answering phones and no reply to e-mails
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also ordered parts and am still waiting 10 weeks ago, do not order from this company. no reply to e-mails
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I placed an order 4 weeks ago. My credit card was billed immediately, but the goods have not been dispatched. My many phone calls have never been answered and they have never called me back as promised. Unless they send me my goods or refund my credit card very soon, I shall be in touch with my local Trading Standards office. I suggest everyone else does likewise!
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Placed order on 26 June 2009 and money was taken off my card. But no delivery or response to email. Phone seems to have been cut off. Looks like they have gone bust and done a runner.
A  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same problems as other customers. Credit card debited immediately then no goods. No response to phone messages or emails. Credit card company refunded my payment. I assumed they had gone bankrupt. Apparently there is a long waiting list for receivers to close the business. The website needs to be deactivated though.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I ordered a new door lock on the 23rd July 2009. My credit card was billed immediately but nothing has been delivered. The company phone number always goes to a recorded message, whichever option is chosen, and no-one calls back. I finally received an email reply from "Albert" the Customer Services Manager(sic) when I suggested I had taken out court proceedings against them, but have still had no other response. I strongly suggest that no-one does business with these people.
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
I wish I had checked before ordering. Lesson learned to never trust a flashy website.

I ordered 2 locks on 18 August 2009 and had my credit card debited immediately.
I received confirmation e-mail and then another telling me my order was being processed.
After 5 e-mails, 2 messages on their "contact us" section on their website and 2 messages on their answerphone, no response. Now for the last 4 or 5 days the nuber given on the website is unobtainable.

I have asked my credit card company to dispute this transaction, I'm a pensioner and can't afford to throw money away.