Dillards.com / Shoppingspree / cannot get on the above website!

Tried several times to get on the $2500 Dillard's shopping spree at the site mentioned on my sales slip, i.e.:

www.dillards.com/shoppingspree

It took me to a site where I could sign up to register to be a "survey taker" to win $2500, but not connected to Dillard's. Another try took me to Dillard's site, but shopping and nothing regarding the above mentioned shopping spree. It looks like this is a fraudulent situation.

Beware!

Thanks!

Joyce

Comments

Sh
  25th of Feb, 2007

Unable to register for advertised sweepstakes with a current receipt and registration number.

Li
  7th of Mar, 2007

Cannot find the site.

Ba
  11th of Mar, 2007

I have 2 sales slips that i wanted to register in shoppingspree as stated on my sales ticket. To register i spent 20 minutes of my valuable time filling out your stupid survey only to learn that i had to agree to to receive at least one product to register. This is coercive sales tactics and dishonest and i am surprised that dillards stoops so low.

Do
  19th of Mar, 2007

I have at least two sales slips to register for shopping spree, after going through all the junk it asks for my address and then wouldn't take it, said all the blanks were not filled and was an in valid address !!!.... I have shopped at dillards for years and to have you pull a stunt like this shows how you appreciate your customers. there are other stores to shop at and i will from now on.

Do
  22nd of Mar, 2007

I agree with the above complaints. I do not have time to waste.

Le
  24th of Mar, 2007

What are you doing here, Dillard's prices are not reasonable, we pay good money for your products, and for you to pull a stunt like offering a promo, like this sales spree and then not offer links to register is just plain well you fill in the rest.

Fix it or forget it.

Ca
  1st of Apr, 2007

I cannot find the website posted on my receipt. I have tried and tried and cannot get it to come up. I would like to register for the $2,500 shopping spree. Can you tell me how to access this site?

We
  2nd of Apr, 2007

I found the "shopping spree" website and expected that I would need only to fill out my personal info and enter the registration numbers on four recent sales slips from Dillard's Arrowhead Towne Center store. However, I found that I was expected to complete a survey of several groups of questions. This I did, and clicked "submit" on all. I was not happy to have to do this and expected to be able to enter my registration numbers, when finished. No site came up to do the registration.

How can I complete these registrations quickly and easily? I will not spend another half hour doing this and will certainly reconsider our shopping habits if not satisfied.

Ol
  18th of Oct, 2007

When I logged on to this website, it did took me to the right website. People need to learn more about using the internet and the web links!

Bi
  27th of Oct, 2007

Same complaint as above; no way to register as indicated on sales slip.

Ma
  30th of Oct, 2007

It takes time to learn that the first site listed is not always the correct one - when I logged on, it was the third site I had to click on. No Problem!!!

Ba
  4th of Nov, 2007

I had to try three times, finally logged on to the website.

Ga
  5th of Nov, 2007

I was under the impression that this was a sweepstakes sight for a $2500 shopping spree! I shop at Dillard's frequently and I think I will let the manager know what I think of his false advertising.

Jo
  7th of Nov, 2007

WITH THE ABOVE COMPLAINTS, I NEED NOT LIST MINE,THE ABOVE COMPLAINTS ARE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE SHOPPERS TO BEWARE AND NOT WASTE THEIR TIME TO ANSWER THIS $2,500. SHOPPING SPREE. EVENT PS; MY WIFE WORKED AT DILERS FOR EIGHTEEN YEARS, JOE SAUNDERS

Pa
  13th of Nov, 2007

Very nice clothing line.

Ar
  14th of Nov, 2007

I also was under the impression that this was a sweepstakes sight for a $2500 shopping spree! I think I will let the Belden Village Store manager know what I think of his false advertising.
WHAT A RACKET!!!

I shall stop purchasing at Dillard's!!!

Me
  26th of Nov, 2007

I have registered several times with no problem. There are a lot of sites listed, but you just need to click on the one that says "shopping spree".

Js
  20th of Dec, 2007

I got on the website indicated but they want too much unnecessary personal information. I didn't register.

Pa
  9th of Jan, 2008

This is false advertising! I have looked for this site and can not find it. It is sad that a quality store such as Dillard's would stoop to such trickery.

Be
  30th of Jan, 2008

I agree with the above complaint, however I have
another complaint. I am mobility handicapped & recently tried to shop at your Woodlands store.
That store is not adequately equipped for han-
dicapped people. There are no door openers and
it is impossible to navigate a walker through
the aisles in the housewares department and
several other departments. I will not try to
shop your stores again. The only good thing during this experience was a salesperson named
Gayle. She was very nice and helpful.