Dillard's / your management
I was in your store on July 11 2018 in Jacksonville fl at the avenues mall when the power went out the back up lights came on so I proceeded to go to the restroom to use it and to change my 3 month year old babies diaper before walking to the exit door to the parking garage when one of your empolyes yelled and said I have to leave the store is closing I proceeded to the bath room because I had to use it and change my daughter's diapers he and a security guard then followed me in the restroom and harassed us until we was finished he then proceeded to walk us out of the store. I know he did this because he assumed we was stealing I was treated this way because I am a young black woman my privacy was invaded in the restroom when 2 men came in. I have contacted my attorney and I am planning on filing a law suit for racial discrimination and harassment.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - shoe manager at fayetteville, ar
- Dillard's - unethical behavior resulting in a miscarriage
- Dillard's - rude customer service.
- Dillard's - unethical behaviour
- Dillard's - security personal