Dillard's / they did not have my size in stock
After I placed my order and paid for it they contacted me and said that they did not have my size in stock. I would like to mention that when I placed my order it was clearly said on their site that my size was available.
Dillard's representative said that I can pick something else or ask for a refund and of course I decided to get my money back. That moment I felt that something was wrong with Dillard's, they were acting strange. Their rep said that it usually takes up to 5 weeks to process a refund and asked me to be patient.
Two months later I contacted them and asked about the money and was ignored.
I would not recommend them to anyone, Dillard's is a very bad business!
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillards - scam and cheating! 
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam