Dillard's Dept. Store / Beware of late fees!

Normally when you call a company about late fees they lend an ear, not Dillard's even the supervisor is like talking to a automated machine! One day late according to them no proof other than they say so and the assess a $29.00 late fee on a $500. balance... Have been a long time Dillard customer but that has come to an end today. Beware!

Comments

• Fl
      5th of Jan, 2007
    Dillard's Dept. Store - False advertising

I just read numerous complaints against Dillard's Dept. Store. They advertise a $2500 shopping spree and say to register for it before Feb. 2007. but the website cannot be found. This is false advertising and I hope it will be corrected. Thanks for any info you can give me.

• Do
      16th of Jan, 2007

You do not carry enough size 2 career clothes in your Decatur store, there is a big demand for size 2 womens church and career clothes.

• Ry
      9th of Sep, 2007

Um... try paying your bill on time and you won't incur late fees.

• Da
      20th of Feb, 2008

Be very careful when shopping at Dillards. I complained about service, not threatening, sitting down and waiting on the Store manager, when security was called on me. I was circled like a shark four times. But, Dillards hires off-duty cops and if you Google, you will find that 7 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MURDERED AT DILLARDS. They have been taken in the back by off duty cops and beaten up, hog tied, thrown around, fasely accused of things, yelled at and it is horrible. BE CAREFUL. They especially go after blacks, hispanics or any other ethnic group. They have so many law-suits against them that it's simply unreal. SHOP ELSEWHERE - YOU MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM.

• Do
      1st of Mar, 2008

Your Newnan Store is very nice but you need to consider supplying carts for those of us who use oxygen, a small cart would permit a better shopping experience.

• He
      28th of Aug, 2008

I PURCHASED A PAIR OF GOLD SANDELS AT DILLARDS STONECREST MALL STORE. I WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO SHOP FOR A DRESS 2 DAYS LATER AND THE SAME SHOES WERE MARKED DOWN TO 19.99 .I PAID 50.00 DOLLARS A DIFFERENCE OF ABOUT 30.00 . I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RETURN THE SHOES AND THEN PURCHASE THEM AT THE REDUCED PRICE . I REPLIED THAT I DID NOT WANT THE SHOES OR ANYTHING ELSE IN DILLARDS . THE CLERK THAT HAD ORIGALLY SOLD THEM TO ME REPLIED THAT WAS A LARGE SLASH IN HER PAY.SO YOU LOST A SALE ON SHOES, A DRESS AND A CUSTOMER . I, M SURE THAT THIS MATTERS TO NO ONE BUT ME.DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND LAW SUITS .CUSTOMERS CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU . THEY GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY AND THEY EXPECT TO BE APPRECIATED, THINK ABOUT IT.