Dillard's Department Store / sister fired

My sister was fired 4 days ago for not making her sales quota in children shoes. This store is overpriced for the area it is in. No one can afford to shop there so no sales are to be found. She asked to be transferred to another department but they would not do it. She was the first group of employees to be hired at this location when the store opened. They fired 6 others for the same thing. Good employees but a family of rich people over in Arkansas who don't care.Shame on you Dillard family.

La
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Apr, 2007

$2500 shopping spree - there is nowhere to register for the online shopping spree... I receive an error message each time... I have tried numerous times and different ways to register... this is a terrible thing to do to customers!

• Ca
      22nd of Mar, 2008

SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS GIRLS SITUATION... JUSTIFIED? BANNED FROM DILLARD'S FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF EARLIER JUVENILE INCIDENT? ONE COULD LOOK @ HER SALES IN THE DENIM DEPT AND SINCE SHE HAD BEEN THERE THOSE SALES WERE UP... BUT, OF COURSE WE WANT MORE DEAD BEAT EMPLOYEES THAN THAT, I GUESS...

11th of Aug, 2008

I have been a Dillards customer, but right now I am furious. It is August 11 and Dillards has only a few items on sale at 50% off. Most other stores have their summer merchandise on sale @ 75% off. I agree that Dillards is overpriced to begin with, and the fact that they hold on to their summer merchandise seems to be just pure GREED!!!

School starts here next week and nobody will be going on any summer vacations so nobody will need any of their summer clothes or shoes. Their parking lot was practically empty when I drove up. If they can't sell their merchandise at a decent price when people need them I hope they never sell it.

I wanted a simple sun dress for my vacation. I can't wear sundresses to work, so I would only get to wear it on my vacation once, maybe twice this year so I certainly was not going to pay any more than 75% off for a dress that I could wear once. It will be out of style next year.

Mr. Dillard, You are a greedy old man

• Je
      4th of Sep, 2009

I use to work at the dillards in wilmington nc, now I DRIVE BY THERE IT LOOKS LIKE A GHOST TOWN,
    NOW I WORK AT BELK, NEVER, NEVER HAD PAY CUT. ONE MORE CUT FROM DILLARDS SOUP LINE NEXT. GOOD THING I HAVE A HUSBAND.

• Je
      4th of Sep, 2009

Just one good thing came out of dillards is Mr.Kendricks his a smart man and I learned a lot about retail from him.

• So
      1st of Apr, 2007
    Dillard's Department Store - Unable to register for shopping spree

I've tried numerous times and am unable to access the website printed on the receipt that allows you to register for the shopping spree. I'm very disappointed.