Dillards / lack of customer service in credit dept
Long time customer, great credit. They use to charge for online payments so I would go into store for instant credit on acct. Since I travel for my job I wasn't able to go into store. Mailed it instead! What a mistake, mailed in plenty of time. Where is the payment? Called to explain, inadequate operator # [protected] could only offer apologies. Wouldn't waive the "Late Fee" tried to speak to manager. Half hour later, "Gee, they must of gotten disconnected" Call back another time was her solution. This is a Saturday, busiest retail day of the week, middle of the day and no one to speak to. Well, they don't care about their customers, going to the store and making final payment and will close the acct at the same time. Very sad they don't care. Operator said they don't charge now for online payments, well checked it out so long ago, got into the habit of dropping payment off, and was an excuse to see what was new in the store. Well Dillards, don't worry now, take my "preferred customer VIP" status and put it where the sun don't shine.
More Dillards Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - unprofessional sales associate
- Dillard's - employees
- Dillard's - misrepresentation of size
- Dillard's - sales reps and security guard
- Dillard's - two rude sales associates in the swim area at penn square mall!!