Dillards / dilliard's routinely accuses, harasses and arrests people of color for shoplifting
Dilliard's routinely accuses, harasses and arrests people of color for shoplifting. Dilliard's also runs a scam. After they falsely accuse an individual of shoplifting, within a few days of pressing false charges, they deluge the victim with telephone calls and letters offering to "settle" the "matter" for a few thousand dollars. Dilliard's has recently been indicted under RICO, in Miami, Fl. for this scam as they bring in more money through this heinous scam than they do selling their used junk.
Stay out of Dilliard's-where anyone and everyone who steps in there is harassed because they pay employees minimum wage and try to force them to make quotas or else.
More Dillards Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillards - scam and cheating! 
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam