dillards / beware of double billing!
I recently was double billed by the Dillards Store in Sierra Vista Arizona and when I tried to fix it and dispute it the local store and the manager had said it would be taken care of but nothing ever happened for me or my account. I was then referred to many 1-800 numbers to get the run around and the manager is never around, coincidence, I think not. Then I get a call from a collection agency to pay off this bill. I comes to find out I have finance charges is from a bill, that has been paid, and an account that no longer exist. Even after I took in the proper paperwork Dillards still charged me and I also found out that this store has done the double billing to more than myself.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - Worker accused us of stealing
- Dillard's - Employee and manager
- [Resolved] Dillard's - dillard
- Dillard's - return/exchange men cologne
- Dillard’s - company/rules