dillards / shopping spree is a rip-off!

My receipt from Dillards gives details on how to win a 2,500 dollar shopping spree, but when I tried to access the web address I keep getting a message stating it's an invalid address. I used several search engines with the same results.

Comments

• Am
      18th of Dec, 2006

I can't find www.dillards.com/shoppingspree to register for a $2500 shopping spree. I called the dillards store of Aiken and was told they didn't know anything about a $2500. shopping spree, only a $5000. shopping spree. The manager said he would contact me by phone when he finds more information. My receipts are from purchases on 12/09/06- 12/17/06.

• Gl
      21st of Dec, 2006

Please advise as how to register for the $2,500 shopping spree as I get to this complaint page using www.dillards.com/shoppingspree as instructed on Dillards sales receipts.

• Cy
      21st of Dec, 2006

Dillards is a great store I have been shopping there for years. The gifts Dillards give to their customers are really appreciated.

• Sh
      24th of Dec, 2006

I purchased cologne from Dillards today (12/22/06) and my receipt gave instructions to log on, and register for a $2500.00 shopping spree. I too was unable to find the website.

• Gl
      24th of Dec, 2006

Today, December 22, I was given a receipt that gave info on how to register for a $2,500 shopping spree.

I am unable to access this website - is there even one?

This is frustrating and really unfair.

• Be
      24th of Dec, 2006

Very misleading! I can't find the site to register for the shopping spree either...

• La
      24th of Dec, 2006

I also was misinformed. I was also directed to Dillards site instead of shopping spree website.

• La
      24th of Dec, 2006

It even given you a registration number. To apply by midnight 2/25/07 maybe it don't work until after the new year.

• Ju
      26th of Dec, 2006

I also was misinformed, and could never find the web site to register. And i also called Dillards they told me it was there and i could register online. What is really going on?

• Lo
      27th of Dec, 2006

I can't find it either. They really need to correct there information if they won't to keep there customers.

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2006

I can't find the web site either. I got my receipt today Dec. 27

28th of Dec, 2006

Scam... register for 2500.00 shopping spree and no place to register...this is so sad.. It is printed right on your register tape and what really gets me besides the fact there is no domain to register... Is the little no purchase necessary... Yeah right.. How do you get a number to enter on this mystery site, without a huge purchase from Dillards... Remember.. Void where prohibited... Yeah right.. Go to the website for official details. Where?

• El
      28th of Dec, 2006

I have had many of problems out of this store.... i'm getting ready to have a baby and i had went up there 12-26-06 and got some jeans they were to little so i went to take them back and the chick that checked me out didn't put the yellow tag on them, they tried to make me keep them and i let them know that there was no way i was going to let them do that me, i mean the young lady wouldn't even let me shop b/c she kept on about me saying ur going to have that baby in here if you don't leave...she was very rude to me, my baby isn't due to next month and she really got to me b/c she wouldn't let me shop or anything then didn't put the tag on my jeans and they gave me a hard time when it should have been her that they gave a hard time too...... and this shopping spree is bull, i think they should be fined for this and there customers should get a free shopping spree that has got on here trying to look this bull up......... thanks!

• Ba

A BIG RIP-OFF
    Have looked every for your big 2,500 shopping spree. No where to be found. Just a way to get E-mail addresses.

• Ba
      28th of Dec, 2006

Will not fall for your come on again.

• Wm
      29th of Dec, 2006

Made purchase less than two hours ago My receipt shows the shopping spree will expire on 12/31/06 cst . Not able to find the proper web site either.

30th of Dec, 2006

I am not sure why you are not able to access it, I had no trouble what so ever going to https://www.dillards.com/shoppingspree/ it is a secure site and you must format it correctly or it will not work also you can mail in your entry to this address here:
    To enter by mail hand-print on a 3”x5” paper your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth. Mail entry in a hand-addressed envelope to Dillard’s Shopping Spree Sweepstakes, 1600 Cantrell Road, Little Rock, AR 72201. Limit one (1) entry per separately mailed envelope. All mail-in entries must be received by midnight Central Standard Time February 25th, 2007. Hope this helps some of you!

• Do
      31st of Dec, 2006

I will tell you i ran into the same scam with Sroentini auto sale when i purchased a new auto. It is the last auto i or my family will ever (ever) purchase from them. This smells just as bad . Get it off the market place or Dillards will go down in history as-well with me and my family. I as all the others who have voiced their thoughts about the scam should receive a responses.

• Ri
      1st of Jan, 2007

Cant find the 2,500 shopping spree

• Ta
      2nd of Jan, 2007

Okay I have waited until after the first of the year thinking maybe the so called "shopping spree" registration would work then...NOT! This is bull! Why waste the time, ink and paper if Dillards is not going to stand by what they falsely advertise???