Dillards / employee age discrimination

Long tim employees are have mass pay cuts! I company mark downs merchandise
to be competitive and at the same time they have doubled the number of minim wage
employees to runout old workers that have built up over the years. They are also
manipulating sales returns to drive down employee numbers to cut wages.
We will be looking for a good law firm soon! Give me your feedback??

Comments

Sep 13, 2010

Yes they are getting rid of anyone making more than $9.00 per hour.

• Ee
      Feb 20, 2011

I would suggest that older females who have been let go, suggested to retire, or moved from a higher volume position to one of lower volume see what options are open to them. EEOC is always looking for patterns...

• St
      Feb 23, 2011

Dillards in Fort Worth, Tx (Hulen Mall) is a horrible place to shop. They are racist, they target young black people. My sister and I went there to shop, mind you we went without jackets, purses, or anything to hide items in, all I had was a wallet, and the clothes on my back and as soon as we made it to the childrens section we realized that a friend of ours was a employee in that very same section. We said hey and the the Dillards employee that we knew cam right over to help us and as we picked out shirts another worker called "Camera room" to watch us because she said we acted suspecious. We found out about this through or friend who works there. So the whole time we shopped in Dillards we got followed and watched. After being told this I admit I became angry so I walked past the Dillards employee that was having us be watched and dropped my wallet, which contained hundred dollar bills and two bank cards to let her know I have NO reason to steal!