DigiTouch / unauthorized charges

Springfield, MO, United States Review updated:
I went to my bank(bank mid-west) and tried to withdraw some cash and was in the negative. I was told that digitouch had billed me $39.95, I don't know who digitouch is.

Comments

Ca
  20th of Oct, 2007

digitouch - unauthorized charge

I received a mailing and never made the call to use this service. I have noticed that today, I have a charge of $39.95 from this company that I never authorized. Beware of this company. They are sneaky.
Mi
  24th of Oct, 2007
I got multiple charges from these digituochild guys, discover card investigated, reversed the charges, now I'm going legal action on both of them.
Di
  29th of Dec, 2007
To Whom It May Concern;

Digitouch has appeared on my credit card as a charged. I' Dilinda have never heard of this company. Much less authorized any puchase or charges to my account. I attempted to call numerous time no answer, or the line is busy. I want my money back in my account. $39.95 plus $4.95.

Es
  3rd of Jun, 2008
Digittouch has been charging my bank with unauthorized charges. As Of 06/02/08 a recording has come on that they are filing for bankruptcy due to all of the complaints.
Al
  11th of Oct, 2009

DigiTouch - Unauthorized billing
Digitouch
digitouch.com.tr

In going over my bank statements for the past two years, I discovered that I have been charged $39.95 each month since September of 2007 until August of 2008, either by Digitouch or Digicom II.. Who are these companies and how did they get the authority to access my bank debit card? I want my bank to check into this fraud...Or someone give me some answers...I realize I should have been more diligent in reviewing my statements but that does not excuse these crooks.