Digitouch LD / Unauthorized charges!

12San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
This company made unauthorized charges to my credit/debit card. How they got my information is beyond me. Although the amount was small (4.95) multiply that by the number of possible card holders out there and you get a huge amount of money with little recourse. In addition there was a charge to my card for a long distance call for 1.05. Whether this is part of the same scam I don't know. Getting your money back takes time and is a hassle. I imagine most people just change banks/cards so the end result is they get away with it. NOT with me!

Comments

Kr
  8th of Dec, 2007
This company has made two unauthorized charges on mine and my wifes bank account. We have had to change all of our bank information and cancel all of our credit cards. Be aware of this company. They are extremely sneaky.
  14th of Dec, 2007
This is abso;utely ridiculous. How does this co. get away with this.
  15th of Dec, 2007
This co. charged $4.95 to my visa. I'm going to change all my bank info. Does anybody have any info on this company and how they're getting all our credit card info.?
Jk
  3rd of Jan, 2008
This company charged me $4.95 in Dec. and now on the 2nd day of Jan. on my credit card I have a charge of $39.95 from this company. How is this pssible when I have never even heard of these people. This is why we need the death penalty for people who do this sort of thing.
Na
  5th of Jan, 2008
This company charged me $39.95 on my Discover Card. I want to know how this company got my information. This is known as fraud. I have never even heard of this company, how can this be possible? How can they charge so much on my card? What are they up to? It looks like they want to be caught and go to jail.
La
  9th of Jan, 2008
This company just hit my account with a 4.95 charge! I immediately contacted my bank and told them something was not right! I have had to cancel my card and have a new one reissued, which I think SUCKS! Financial Institutes should be able to place some sort of block on companies that create fraudulent charges. Why should we have to rearrange our lives because of these IDIOTS!
Ri
  9th of Jan, 2008
I have been charged for 2 months @ 39.95 per month. I am attempting to contact them to cancel this order! However there is no valid phone number on my credit card statement!

This is a scam!!!
Ch
  18th of Jan, 2008
My mother is having the same issues. A man called her trying to sell the program and then asked for her banking information. Not realizing the dangers, she gave him her debit card information. She has been charged the $4.95 fee and then the $39.95 is supposed to come out over the next couple of months. How can I contact them - I need to cancel this for her? Were you able to block the debits somehow?
Ea
  23rd of Jan, 2008
This company also made unauthorize charges on my master card and I have no idea on how they attain my information . Do anyone who a way of getting in contact with this company? I feel it's unfair that I call my credit company and ask what they can do to stop the charges that are occuring on my account they just told me to dispute it and that could take months and the company can still charge my account. so ultimately I ask the my bank to reissue me another card.
Na
  25th of Jan, 2008
Same thing happened here, they just start taking your money from your acct. Do you have either of these number?
1(866)380-7146, or 1(866)309-6257
Ke
  26th of Jan, 2008
I got my bank statement the other day and noticed a $4.95 charge from this company and then a couple days later I called my 24 hour banking # to check my balance and discovered the very same day a debit of $39.95 had been taken out . It happened to be in the evening after the banks were closed so the next day I went online to my bank to see who was charging me this money and BAM!!! It was a company going by Digitouch LD, I have no clue, I have not given any telemarketers my # and told everyone of them NO< NO< NO I am not interested when they have called so I don't understand how this has happened and how are they getting by with it? You can bet one thing, I will be at my bank bright and early Monday morning since they will be closed until then... Someone will CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR THESE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES!!!
Vl
  26th of Jan, 2008
ORDERED ONE FREE PILL AND AFTER THAT TIME HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT FOR TWO MONTH FULL BOTTLES THE LAST ONE I RETURNED. PLEASE STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD...
Ka
  30th of Jan, 2008
I'm also a victim of this company. I found out that they also go by SURTOUCH LD. This makes so difficult for all of us.Now the card has to be cancelled and all the companys I use the card for (to pay bills) has to be notified! And whose to say they won't do it again.
Da
  6th of Feb, 2008
DigiTouch Ld has been charging my Capitol One Mastercard for approximatly seven months now. I was unaware of the charges as I dont normally use this credit card. This company charged my credit card $39.95 every month. As of July/ 07 a total of 7 charges were deducted totaling $279.65. I too have no idea how they may have gotten my information. What is this world coming to.I have to now dispute these charges with my credit card company which can take months and per the credit card company there is no way to stop the recurring charges and had to cancel my card..what A hassel. I am now afraid that my personal information is in the hands of a crooked identity theif.

Signed Ms. Worried
Ma
  3rd of Mar, 2008
This company has charged my credit card $39.95. I did not authorize this charge. I need to find how to get the charges reversed and stop them from charging my account.
Gb
  13th of May, 2008
They have also charged my account twice and passed the info on to another company, who also made 4 unauthorized charges.
Ja
  28th of May, 2008
How can I reach this company? I, also, have unauthorized charges to my credit card.

regards,
Jan Reaux Hanks
Er
  31st of May, 2008
This company has been charging my debit card $39.95 every month since December. The number on the transaction doesn"t get answered, so you can't find out what the charge is for. It is unauthorized. Who are these people. When I tried to find them online I discovered this site. I am glad to find out that I am not crazy and other people are having the same problem so I can go ahead with legal investigation.
  3rd of Jun, 2008
I have been calling the number on my bank statement, but wold not get an answer. I finally got anwer on 06/02/08 saying that they were filing bankrupcy due to all of the complaints. I would like to know where this company received my information from.
Bo
  9th of Jun, 2008
I called this number 1-866-380-7146 and was abl e to stop further money being taken out of my account and I learned that this $39.95 has been coming out of my account since 2-15, I had not realized it, that is almost $300 they took out that I did not give them permission to do. I only authorized $4.95 for postage for a cd to be sent to me. The people answeing the phone were not able to refund my money, just stop more from being taken out But they said to go to FTC.gov and formally make a complaint.The companies real name is Direct Connection.Then mabe I could get my money back, I don't know, but I'd like to warn other people not to be caught in this scam, and I hope I'm out of it now.