Digitel / a lot of assorted internet service problems
My internet connection was installed about a year ago, for the first week when it was already "installed" and supposedly activated it was not functioning at all. Then for the rest of the month and the month after, the connection will not last 5 seconds. It will be enough to actually load google, but before you even type in your search phrase, you're bandwidth is long dead and gone. After the internet connection was "fixed" the 256 Kbp/s that they promised, was apparently a misleading statement. 256 Kbp/s stands for (as far as they're concerned) KILO BITS PER Second, which is the equivalent of 25 Kilobytes per sec, and that is on a good day; usually the speed of the connection will only be at around 4 Kilobytes per sec, the speed of a defective dial up connection. And here we are now about a year later, having the same problems as when I first subscribed, the connection is disconnecting every 5 secs. (If you're asking why I haven't unsubscribed, that's because they are the only ISP up here in antipolo that provides DSL.) Oh and just so that you know, between a report and an "actual fix" their turnaround time is about 2 months, so it's quite fun (as my neighbor said) to unsubscribe from the service, and then have the service crew arrive at your doorstep a week after. Ladies and Gentlemen, Digitel, the Internet service provider from hell.
Spread the word and help drive this company to the dust.
More Digitel Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - home broadband connection refund
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - fibr internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - billing
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt fibr service 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - thelma osenia of pldt tanauan city branch