Digitel Bida Internet / bad service, lowering plan speed
Signed up for Digitel Plan Bida 1232 with Bandwith of 832Kbps. I am a retired networking specialist so I always keep a check through my router to see what the company is doing to my speed settings. Every month they drop my speed lower, I call a friend at the company to complain, who chews them out over it, and they straighten it out for a couple of weeks then they set me right back to a lower speed again. I am tired of paying for 832Kbps and then finding out through my router they have changed the settings at the company to only 128Kbps and only 59 Kbps upload speed (dialup speed). I wonder how they would feel if they went to market to buy meat and paid for 832 kilo but were only getting 128 kilo of meat each purchase. I am not talking about speedtest results, but the subscriber settings set at the companies DSLAM and other servers regulating subscriber internet speed.
More Digitel Bida Internet Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - billing
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt fibr service 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - thelma osenia of pldt tanauan city branch
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet and dialtone loss 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no service being rendered.