digitallanding / not recieved my amazon gift card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I have made several attempts to get my $200 Amazon gift card that was offered to me to recieve service from AT&T Uverse. After call ing AT&T they advised there was never an offer made to me that they don't have this type of offer. I made several calls to no avail then produced the confirmation sheet from them stating the above mentioned. AT&T did comp me for my time in trying to resolve the matter but they stand firm they dont have a relationship with digital lanig. I have made several attempts with accelr digital landing and keep getting the run around. I have found several scam complaints online and several #'s to contact, which I have done, all with promise of a callback. I have trying to resolve this since march 2012 and it is still an ongoing"scam" as far as I am concerned.
I can not find anyone to help

Comments

• 0 Votes

Dear Valued Customer,

Please contact our Client Service Department directly to inquire about your gift card at 786-837-6662 or by email at [email protected] We apolize for the inconvenience and delay you have experienced. Please contact us directly. Thank You!