DigitalKings.com / Scam and fraud

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY
I ordered a 52" LCD tv and received it broken. I refused the shipment and talked to the manager Henry. He attempted to get me to pay for new insurance on the replacement tv. What a scam. I refused and he finally shipped me a new tv. Guess what...smaller sized tv. I refused that and the fun begins. After being jerked around on the phone and promised a phone call back on friday, I had to call Henry on monday to talk about cancelling my order and getting a refund. He tells me it will take 6-8 weeks because they have to submit a claim on my behalf blah blah. I got off the phone before I became unpleasant. When I call back, to ensure he understood my intention of cancelling...he tells me that if a new tv is shipped to me and there is any issue with that one...an immediate refund will happen. This means an immediate refund could happen now. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM ORGANIZATION. Look them up at the NYBBB and find out how honest they are. I have filed with several different people and will edit back with an update. Dont get scammed.

Ke

Comments

• Ga
      5th of Jan, 2009