DigitalInnovationNY.com / Rip offs!

1 2913 Avenue PBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-758-0087

CHEATERS/SCAMMERS: I placed an order on 2/21/2008 for a digital camera that was advertised on www.digitalinnovationsny.com; my credit card was billed $640.70 on 2/22/2008. Product delivery was received on 2/25/2008. The product received was not in accordance with the description of the order, as placed. I contacted the seller and was told by a representative 'JIM' that the product ordered was no longer available, and that the product sent was of better quality than the one I had ordered. The delivered product is advertised in their website at a much lower price, and ultimately was of a different brand and of lower quality than the product that I had ordered. I returned the product to digitalinnovationsny two days after receipt, and requested to obtain a refund or to exchange for a product of equivalent quality, brand, and price to the one I had ordered.

LIARS: I was told that a replacement product would have been sent shortly thereafter, but it has never been shipped. I have contacted the seller for approximately every other day since I returned the product. The seller keeps on telling me that they would ship a product shortly. Recently, I indicated that I was no longer interested in any product, that instead I would prefer a full refund. I was denied a refund.

THIEF'S: In fact, I was told that at most I would get $430.00 because they had to charge me re-stocking fees, and because the state tax (approx. $100) was not refundable. It appears that this seller has a long history of bad business practice, and I have read reports from other shoppers in this website about this seller.

Please help me obtain a full refund and/or have digitalinnovations deliver the correct product. I intend to pursue this issue even if I have to take legal action against this seller. I would appreciate if anyone who has been similarly affected by this dishonest seller could contact me, so we can put this type of ### out of business. DIGITALINNOVATIONSNY are tricksters, scammers, liars, cheaters, thief's, and should NOT be allowed to hide behind a business name to abuse and rip people off their hard earned money.

Va

Comments

Cu
  13th of Apr, 2009