digitalcraze.com, digital craze.com,digital craze / their customer service reps are rude

digitalcraze.com, digital craze.com,digital craze
34 Green Street - Bldg. A
Phone: 1-888-992-7293
Ordered from DigitalCraze on July. 2 then called back 20 minutes later to cancel the order. The customer service rep said that is fine and my credit card wouldn't be charged. 4 days later the package shows up at my door and I refuse the package. I call digitalcraze and they say it was a mistake and they would credit my account. It's been a month now and they still haven't credited my account. I call on a weekly basis and get the exact same thing. "Sir we will credit your account on Friday, no problem!" Friday comes around and no credit.

I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company right now.

Stay away from Digital craze, their customer service reps are rude and they like to take money but not give it back. I would not shop here again .

A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I agree with all of the comments that I have read. I too was duped out off my rewards and dividends, also some off my customers. Now, what do we do to get our rewards and dividends? You can share my e-mail address with others because I will do whatever I have to do to get my rewards and dividends worth of items. I had worked very hard for Popular Club to be treated this way I am very upset and this is taking a toll on my health. Also I have heard that Fingerhut has brought them.
(e-mail address: lisabr234@aol.com)