Digital River / Wrongly charged to my Credit Card
I have been charged for a product System Soap by Digital River Commerce System. I did not request this product and do not have it on any of my present computer. I have tried every way possible to contact the company and been given the run around. I am not happy that this company has my credkit card details and using them to bill for a product i did not order or requirer. I have been trying to get them to reserve the charge to my credit card. There is no record on my computer that I contacted this company.
Are things so bad in America your business have to start ripping of New Zealander to make a buck.
I was charged $79.95 American on 19.03.09.
The order number I was given [protected]
More Digital River Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River - not sure as I have no knowledge of any order
- Digital River - upgrading nuance dragon mac version 6; wrong product, different from what I ordered, language problem, a simple nightmare
- Digital River - unauthorized transaction
- Digital River - unauthorised credit card charges
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - money taken from my halifax account